I'm kidnapped and I think I like it Ch. 14

Thanks for reading. please vote and become a fan if you like the story it really motivates me when i see a new comment or even one new view.

____________

[recap]

Joey went for a cupcake and started licking of the frosting.Some got on his nose and i started laughing at him. When he finally noticed why i was laughing he said.

"You think that's funny huh."

"Yea" I said giggling.

"Oh really. Well how's this for funny" and the jerk got frosting and locked me down on the sofa and put it all over my face.

"Jerk! why woud youdo that!"I screamed at him playfully.

"I'm sorry let me get it off" he licked it off i know disgusting, but it made my stomach tingle.

All of sudden we stared into eachother eyes and we were moving closer untill...

__________

~Lili's Pov~

There we were laying on the couch Joey on top of me getting closer and closer to me our lips were almost touching nowbut then thedoor bell rang.

He got up fast and I sat down on the couch right.

When he opened the door a lady walked in.

She was about in her early 40s. She greeted Joey with a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" it was obvious he was definetly not expecting her.

"It's nice to see you too" she said sarcasticly.

"I'm sorry don't take it that way, it's just that you usually call before you visit."

"Well I wanted to surprise my little pumpkin." I tried hard not to laugh at that and thankfully I didn't laugh.

"Aren't you going to ask me in?"

"Come in." he was still trying to make out the situation

"Why is it so dark in here?" she went for the light and when she turned it on she saw me.

"Well hello, I didn't see you, you are?"

I didn't know what to say, I looked at Joey, he was still trying to get a grip on the whole thing.

I said the first thing that came to mind. "Hi. I'm Lili Joey's girlfriend.You must be his mom, I've heard a lot about you."

"I'd love to say the same but, Joey here didn't even tell me he had a girlfriend." she said this while eyeballing her son.

"You know how he is it probably just slipped his mind." I joked.

"Your right."

"Hey babe, you want to close the door it's going to get colder in here."

He was still trying to figure out what had just happened. Ugh guys i swear.

"Babe?"

"Oh...yea...the door...Sorry."

"Why is there a big mess in your living room?"

"Oh sorry. It's my birthday and Joey surprised me by doing this." I pointed to the mess in the living room and offered a smile.

She returned it and said, "Happy birthday, how old are you."

"18"

"I see"

After about an hour of talking mostly just Joey's mom and I, I found out her name was Emma. She was 42 years old and had an older son named Danny who's 22 and lives in Chicago.

She asked me if I lived here and I said that Joey had surprised me by asking me to come live with him. She bought the whole thing. She said she was tired and really wanted to go to sleep. Joey carried he suit to what i'm guessing was a guest room.

When he came out. He shut the door and came and sat next to me.

"Thanks" he really meant it.

"She's really nice."

"I know."

"You must be very lucky to have her as a mom."

"Yea. I love her except her surprise visits." He offered a smile.

I returned it. "We should really clean all this up."

"Your right."

It took us more time then it had to get everything cleaned up. There were things everywhere. Luckily the fridge didn't have a lot inside so we were able to store everything.

I was starting to walk down stairs but Joey stoped me.

"My room is upstairs."

"JOEY!" I lightly hit him on the shoulder.

"Hey you started our relaionship and you moving in. If we want to make it believable we have to stay in the same bedroom."

"I am not sleeping on the same bed as you."

"Don't worry I wont do anything to you." he gave me that little elvis smile of his.

"fine but only untill she leaves and after that if you still keep me here i'm staying in her room."

He stayed quiet awile. "No, just go back downstairs." his tone was serious.

my jaw dropped and he put that elvis smile again. "got you sucker. hahahaha."

"Your such an asshole." I am so getting pay back.

I started by staring into his eyes then walking up to him. I put one arm around his waist and one on his face. As i looked at him I bite my lip seductively. I felt him tense up not knowing what was going on. i moved myhand from his face to the back of his neck. I stood on my tip toes pretending to go in for a kiss, but i moved my head to his ear and whispered, "whos the sucker now."

I was pulling away but now i was on his grip. and the jerk said, "you are babe." and put me over his shoulder and carried me upstairs to his room.

______________

What do you think so far good or no good.