I'm Kidnapped and I think I like it Ch.12

Thanks for reading Please don't forget to Vote and becomoe a fan if you like the story.

just for the record i do not encouarge underage drinking, but i needed it for this part of the story.

___________

[recap]

She had a sideKick this whole time.I didn't mean to look through her messages. I swear. I don't even know how to work the phone.

I ended upopening a message from Bella.

From: Bella

Hey I Know it's barely 11, I don't know at what time you might get this message considering that your on theroad. I Know I already told you but Sean, the Baby, and Me wanted to wish you a happy 18th birthday, We love you, and we miss you. Hope you come back soon from your vacations.

Love your sister Bella

Fri, Jul 2, 11:57PM

Great Not only was I a jerk for kidnapping her, but I did it on the week of her birthday. Might as well give me the prize for AssHole of the year.

___________

~Joey's Pov~

After what I read I couldn't sleep all night. I know it was late but i had to do it.

To: Bella

Text: HeyI know it's late but guess which of my favorite foods I'm eating

5 minutes later a text came back.

Since I couldn't sleep I ended up going to the local 24/7 Market. I bought a new razor since my old was getting well old and two tooth brushes and some toothpaste. Some food supplies since I was running low. I ended up getting a box of Vanilla cupcakes, a box of sugar cookies with white frosting and sprinkles, a gallon of milk, a pack of water bottles, pretzels, some more pancake mix, some peanutbutter, grapes, melon, cheese, and gum. I also got a few magazines and I rented a fewmovies from the redbox.

I stopped at the liquor store to get a case of beer. In this town if you wanted beer and your under 21 you flirt with the cashier of the opposite sex and get them to believe your 21, they won't even ask you for i.d. [I made this part up i don't know if that's true]

When I got home I tried to be as quiet as possible to not wake Lili up. I was able to make it with out making noise.

it was probably 2 in the morning and I had finally finshed and went downstairs with my beer in hand. I then put it to the side and fell asleep.

It was probably 8 in the morning and I woke up to water being poured down on my face.

She started laughing so hard. I grabbed her hand and brought her down. She gave a little squeal and i couldn't help but laugh.