Chapter 1

I DONT OWN NARUTO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bold Italics = Inner Sakura

Italics = Outer Sakura

Italics Underlined = Inner and Outer Sakura

It's been five years since Sasuke left for Orochimaru and in those five years I have grown stronger but everyone still calls me weak and fragile. I was trained by Lady Tsunade and a number of other Jonin but no one thinks that I'm stronger.

A year ago I became a member of the ANBU black Ops and the root. I don't have a tattoo seal like the other members, I'm trusted by Danzo to keep quiet and I see no point telling anyone. Plus I don't really care about anyone really. During that year I became an ANBU captain and I am known across the lands as the Pink Demoness. For my demon like aura and techniques. I remember this one time I was in Kirigakure for a mission.

Flashback:

I was walking to the Mizukage's office for my mission. I was to assist Kiri's ANBU for a week. I hear people on my way speaking rumours about me but one stood out like a thorn in my side. Spoken by the lovely Mizukage of Kirigakure>. "As most of you have heard we are to be assisted by Konoha's Most loyal ANBU captain. Some of you have heard of her. The Pink Demoness." Whispers were spoken around the room.

One ninja spoke up, I think his name is Ao one of the Mizukage's bodyguards "Lady Mizukage, may I ask if you have the stories that some of our ninja that have told after encountering her." "Yes Ao, I have and that is why I asked for her. Konoha were very kind as to send me her file and may I say she is a very loyal ninja. You can come in now. Pink Demon of Konoha."

She is very good, well of course she is good or else she wouldn't be the Mizukage. I enter the room to notice everyone stiffening.  'HA We RULE everyone is scared of us. Take that Konoha 12.'

'Inner, I thought I got rid of you during my training with Tsunade. Bot that I don't mind you back but can you talk quieter' I said to her in my mind.

'So you didn't miss me' she said sounding sad

'Of course, I missed you; after all you practically are my sensei and sister even though you're me.'

'Really, CHA I AM AWESOME TAKE THAT KAKABAKA, I'M BETTER THAN YOU HAHAHAHA!!'

'Inner, what did say about being loud?'

'Right, hehehe sorry.'

'Good now let's finish the mission.' With that I returned to the real world to focus on the mission briefing.

<<Very short time skip>>

"Now that you've been briefed, I wish you luck. Dismissed" And the mission began

Flash Back END

That mission turned out to be a bit fun. Kiri ANBU are actually very strict but also very comforting when you need it. I think I'll visit Ibiki maybe he has some thing for me to do. Or maybe I could bug Danzo, I mean sure he's creepy and he was the cause who ordered the Uchiha massacre. But he can be nice in an authority kinda way. I could see if Tsunade it working or that she's got a mission for me.

'Saku, what's up?'

'Hey inner how are you'

'I'm good; I just wanted to warn you. (Inner takes a deep breath) AcertainteamofidiotsplusSaiareheadingthiswaysochoosequicklyandgetherefast. Phew that was hard.'

......1

......2

.....3

.....4

'Ehhh, what. Hey wait Sai's gonna be there yay. Let's leave a message for him to meet up with us and train. I miss training with that emotionless asshole. Hey maybe we can train with Hina-chan as well. Only her and Sai actually see some emotion from me.'

'Wow four seconds that gotta be a record and I agree now how shall we do this, if I am right their heading for Tsunade's office so.'

'ANBU?'

'ANBU. Hehehehe.'

<<Timeskip>>

In Tsunade's office

I saw them enter her office also noticing four other figure. Out of the four of them one sticks out like a thumb.

Sasuke Uchiha.

Looking back I can't figure out what I saw in him. He was emo, arrogant and overall a duck. I hear inner chuckling at my last comment. Who knows why he came back. His voice pulls me from my thoughts. "Hn. Where's Sakura?" Wow he cares.

"Who knows and who cares TEME she's weak." THAT IDIOTI SWEAR I'M GONNA MURDER HIM.

'Maybe we should enter now and scare them shitless.'

'Agreed.'

'This is going to be fun'We both said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I DONT OWN NARUTO 

Till next time