super Nova

:P

..........................................................................................................................................

" My parents are kind of sort of on their second honey moon as in they're taking car of business but they're also enjoying they're time in Europe, and while they're over there i have to take care of Fucking nova!" He said. I wonder does he hate his brother that much to be talking about him like that, well at the same time I wouldn't blame him. Nova seemed like a rude and spoiled brat, I mean how dare he call me a bitch without even knowing me.

" do you hate your brother?" I asked him without thinking twice.

"Eh, he's a little jackass so I don't hate him but I do dislike him." He said as he made faces at Hayden who was now hysterically laughing.

"you would have made a good father." He looked at me, kind of as if I had told he had won the lottery. I think it's weird of him to give me that look, when he doesn't even know me well enough to now want to help me and become my baby's father in some way.

"Yeah, but Marissa took that right away from me." He said I could see the sadness in his eyes as he said this unfortunate fact. I wondered what if I gave him this right to be the Hayden's new father, I mean not everyday do I get this proposal from a complete stranger.

"I'll think about your proposal." I said. He smiled...Oh my god he shouldn't be aloud to smile, he made me weak in the knee's. The next thing took me by surprise he embraced me in a warm hug his arm went around my whole waste and then he kissed my cheek.

"this is a little awkward but its nice" I thought out loud. He only laughed, and didn't let go of me till we were interrupted.

"NOVA YOU FUCKING ASS WHOLE!!" I heard a girl yell in Ronnie's apartment, then we heard something break and a guys voice.

"KENDRA CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" The other guy yelled, I think it was Dex but I wouldn't know for sure.

"HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN, WHEN NOVA HERE CALLED ME BY SOME OTHER BITCHES NAME!" That Kendra girl seem to really angry at Nova.

"STOP MAKING SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT KENDRA, IT SLIPPED AND IT'S NOT LIKE IT MATTERS ANYWAYS, WE'RE JUST BUDDIES. WE ARENT A COUPLE, I DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO YOU WHEN I SEE YOU WITH OTHER GUY'S BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A SHIT." That was definitely Nova I shook my head in disapproval this kid was a real piece of work, he was so insensible. He was the type of guys I hated, the ones that use girls then throw them away like they're nothing, and Kendra was the type of girl society frowned upon the type of girls that let guys use them and then humiliate them, those girls had zero respect for them selves.

"well I think I should go see what's going on in there, Tatiana I hope you do say yes, good night and if you ever need anything just call me." He said with a smile as he took out a sharpie and wrote his number on my arm, I couldn't help but laugh and look into his beautiful hazel eyes. I walked into Jess's apartment, she was sitting on the couch watching South Park I laughed of course she would be watching South Park.

"So I saw you talking to Ronnie Blazon, you going to accept his offer? You do know that he's serious right?" Jessica asked, It took me by surprise that she would be over hearing what Ronnie had told me. But really I wasn't too sure if I was going to say yes, part of me wanted to and the other part had doubts.

"I don't know yet." I said to Jess.

"Well what aren't you sure about?" she asked.

"I don't know him too well, so I don't know what he's like if he can handle it? And if he would take the support he wants to give Hayden if we end up getting in a huge fault." I said.

"Well I'll tell you what I think. Ronnie is a sweet heart under all that bad boy image that he has lives a guy that's sweeter than sugar, the boy is so paternal you have no idea. He treats Nova, and Dex like his sons rather than like his

brother and friend, sure he says he can't stand Nova, but Ronnie would do anything for that kid. And as for him ever taking away his support from you, he would never." Jess seemed to be completely sure about what she was saying.

"how long have you known Ronnie to know that?" I questioned

"I've known him for about 4 years, I know all about him, and about the baby he was supposed to have with Marissa, because she was one of my friends. " she stated, I was confused and needed a little bit of time to get all this to sink in.

" I'm a little tired, so I'm going to bed." I said.

"Before you go to bed, here." Said as she handed me a brand new LG Octane, a new phone. I looked at her with a questioning look.

" I bought it for you yesterday and your going to need a way to communicate with me, and with your new job. Joe called me when you were outside he wants you at work at 4:45pm tomorrow" she said with a smile. I hugged her and went straight to my room, Hayden was already sleeping in my arms. I laid him down and as soon as I hit the pillow I drifted off to dream a place where nothing mattered.