supper Nova

comment plz

..........................................................................................................................................

"Yeah, well they're brothers and total hotties, but they're little trouble makers too! They're hardcore bad asses all four of them, Ronnie works as a DJ and Rico is a mechanic he has his own shop and everything they host the biggest illegal car races not to mention they also do street fights on the side to get money. I'm telling you Tati these guys are just wow." I would believe it if she said that Ronnie and Rico were the bad boys that did the car races and street fights but the other two Dex and Nova didn't seem like it, they were tall but they didn't seem to have any muscles.

"the other two Dex and Nova don't seem like they can fight." I stated to Jess but she seemed to take it as a joke, because she started laughing as hard as she could.

"Tati all four of them are really good at what they do, Ronnie took me to one of their street fights. My can think all you want that Nova cant even kill a fly but girl you are dead wrong, Nova throws some powerful punches and kicks, and Dex oh my god Dex knows kung fu and he races cars like none other." I

still wasn't too convinced I mean those two looked so scrawny, not to mention Nova was a jerk off to me.

"Aight if you say so" She shook her head and laughed. I saw how Hayden was pointing at the door, and then looking at me with those beautiful big blue eyes.

"Mama." He said in his little voice, I knew exactly what he wanted he wanted to go out side. I laughed and proceeded to go to my room and changed into a pair of black shorts, took my baby in my arms and walked out of the apartment.

"ook mama" Hayden was so cute when he tried to talk, the whole time we were outside he got so excited pointing at the stars in the sky and at the barking dogs on the lower apartment.

"So whose kid is that?" I heard a voice from behind me making me jump, I quickly turned around to meet Ronnie's eyes.

"Oh my God you scared me, dude" I said.

"Cute kid, yours?" he asked me again.

"uh yeah he's mine." I said as I looked at Hayden who was now making noises with his mouth, I chuckled at him and his little ideas. Ronnie approached us closer, and Hayden held out his arms gesturing that he wanted Ronnie to carry him. He looked at Hayden then looked up at me.

" Can I?" Ronnie said, I just stood there hesitating at first but then handed Hayden to him, Hayden played with Ronnie's fingers I smiled at this sight.

"He likes you" I stated, as Ronnie displayed a warm and loving smile to my son and then spinning in circles making Hayden giggle out of control.

"And I like him, he's cute. Kind of looks like you" I blushed and scratched my scalp, Hayden looked nothing like me.

"No." I said he looked at me questionably and then spoke.

"Lemme guess the bastard that got you pregnant left you and your family disowned you completely, except for your sister. Am I right or wrong?" He

seemed to know about single mothers I guess, but he was wrong about Ryan leaving me , but got the disowning part right.

"No I left Ryan, but my parents did disown me completely and gave ever legal right and custody to Jessica."

"why did you leave this Ryan guy if I may ask." He asked, while looking at Hayden. I hesitated to tell him the truth.

"It's quite simple, Ryan was an awful partner, he was an okay father but a horrible example for Hayden." I could feel a tear rolling down my cheek as I remembered every bad thing that Ryan had done to me, but if this guy was willing to hear me I was going to tell him everything or at least a few things.

" We had been together since we were sophomores in high school and I dropped out of school when I found out I was pregnant with Hayden. I was so stupid as to run away with him, the first 4 months were good, but then he started to drink more than he usually did and he started using all sorts of drugs. He was usually never home, to even tell you that he wasn't even there to presence Hayden's birth, so Hayden doesn't have Ryan's last name to society he's a bastard at first that was a big deal to me Ryan and I would always argue about it and then that would lead to me and him physically fighting. Then whenever I didn't want to have sex with him he would get violent and beat me till I'd loose all consciousness, then he'd rape me yes even though we were together and pretty much in some bizarre way married he would rape me. I just couldn't take it anymore so I called my parents who now hate me, so after them telling me they wanted nothing to do with me I called Jessica who immediately said she would take me in. I Grabbed some things and I stole some money that Ryan had from selling bought the first plain ticket here threw away my phone in the airport and now I'm here hiding." I finished, he looked at me wide eyed, then his eyes softened.

"That's a lot of things that I'm pretty sure you didn't deserve and most defiantly this little guy didn't either." He said as he then took my hand, making me look at him in the most questioning look.

"would you call it crazy if I decided to give Hayden my last name?!" Ronnie said. My eyes widened, did he just...he just say he was willing to give Hayden his last name.