Supper Nova

more of the story:)

leave comment or something plz thanks

.........................................................................................................................................

It wasn't long till my sister came into the room, with an apologetic look on her face.

"I'm so sorry about Nova sis, he just has that way of being." She said to me, I Pouted, but that only made her laugh.

"Hey well I have an idea why don't we go shopping for your stuff and stuff for my nephew and while we're at it we get some food because I may a model and all you want but I have the appetite of a sumo wrestler." She said as she flashed me a smile, all I could do was laugh at her.

"Alright, we'll go just let me get Hayden in something more comfy." I said and proceeded to change baby Hayden, he wouldn't wake up I swear he could sleep through a bomb going off that's how much of a heavy sleeper he was. I changed into one of the only other things I had brought with me, a tank top a pink hoodie, a pair of jeans and a pair of Hello kitty booties. I dressed Hayden in his dinosaur pajamas, and with that my sister, Hayden and I left her apartment. As we were walking down to her car I saw Rico and Ronnie leaning against their car, I held Hayden close to me and I could see the looks on their faces it was somewhat a mixture of shock and curiosity, I looked down and proceeded to my sisters car.

"What's wrong?" Jessica asked me, she saw how I was a little distracted, I was thinking would it really be safe for me to bring Hayden out in public, I was somewhat paranoid that someone could somehow snap a picture, I mean its not like I'm famous but my sister was and there for I had to be careful. And with the guys knowing my secret, I mean I just met them and sure my sister trusted them but sometimes she trust everyone even the people she shouldn't.

"nothing, I'm just still a little paranoid." I said, Jessica reached over to me and patted me on the back, and gave me a reassuring smile as if she was telling me everything was going to be okay. With that we drove off, we spent the whole

afternoon shopping for clothes in different places from her store to all the other ones she could drag me into. She bought things for Hayden all his necessities, toys that he could play with while I was at school and if I got the job . After that we stopped at a Panda Express and I got what the noodles, the orange chicken and some Kong pow chicken, after we ate we headed back home Hayden was wide awake now and pointing at random things.

"Yes Hayden that's a squirrel." I said as I breathed out a laugh, Jessica laughed even harder as if the Hayden was some funny comedian. As I walked up the stairs I saw as that one Nova kid was lick locking with some blonde girl she was sitting up on the rail, wearing a very short pink skirt and a back tank top, her hands were tangled in Nova's hair and Nova's hand was on her thigh. As I was half way up the stairs I saw as Ronnie came out of the apartment next to ours.

"Nova if your going to make out with her at least do it in your room, not everyone wants to see you finger and give Kendra a tongue bath." Ronnie spat, Kendra then jumped off the rail and dragged Nova back into the apartment but I saw as Nova flip off Ronnie. I couldn't help but laugh at this little scene, Ronnie's eyes then met mine and he flashed me a smile and all I did was drop my gaze, and when I looked back up I saw that he had already gone back into his apartment. As we walked back into Jess's apartment.

"So who do you think is cuter?" she asked me, I just turned to look at her.

"what are you talking about?" I said, she just laughed and shook her head.

" Don't think I wasn't watching you, who do you think is cuter Ronnie or Nova." She asked once more I laughed, well not that I was looking for a new boyfriend, but I wasn't blind either! Ronnie was so fucking sexy, No he was so beautiful he was tall, longish messy brown hair and beautiful Hazel eyes I felt like I could get lost in them, his smile was so breathe taking, not to mention he had a lip piercing and he had a sexy tan. While Nova was more of a boyish

cute he had black long messy hair, those lips of his where just so kissable, and don't get me started on those eyes they looked like they could pierce rite through my soul and see right through me. They both had something that made them individually unique and beautiful.

"Earth to Tatiana, might want to clean up that drool to you know." I shook my head a few times and looked at Jess.

"So you going to answer me?" she said

"I don't know they're both hot." I replied she laughed and proceeded to take Hayden out of my arms and hand him the teddy bear she bought for him.

"they're both brothers you know." She said

"really they look nothing alike." I said, watching Hayden giggle and play with his new teddy bear, I smiled think in my head that everything would be okay here in California.

"Yeah, well they're brothers and total hotties, but they're little trouble makers too! They're hardcore bad asses all four of them, Ronnie works as a DJ and Rico is a mechanic he has his own shop and everything they host the biggest illegal car races not to mention they also do street fights on the side to get money. I'm telling you Tati these guys are just wow."