Do you really love me?

You were sitting in your couch in shock, you had just gotten an article sent to you by a fan, you opened it to see Luke snogging another girl that was only half clothed. You have been sitting there just thinking "why would he do such a ghastly thing? why would he hurt you like this?" As you were thinking the front door swung open and in walked Luke. You approached him and asked "why'd you cheat on me Lucas?" "What?!? Babe what're you talking about?" Luke asked almost shocked. "I read the article Luke, you don't have to lie to me about this" you replied sharply. "Y/N I'm not lying.." Luke replied with an angry tone. You replied with a cold "did you ever really love me?" "Of course I did, I do love you.." Luke replied scared of your reply.. "Then tell me the truth.. Did you cheat on me with that skank whore?" You replied worried what the truth is going to be. "Yes... I did, but it was a mistake and I'm sorry" Luke replied in a neutral tone. "Why'd you do it?" You asked incredulously. "Because I thought you didn't love me as much as you did when we first met.." Luke replied ready to cry. "I love you Luke, I've loved you more and more everyday, why did you think I didn't love you anymore?" You replied feeling sorry for what happened. "I only thought it because with me touring and all I thought you'd move on and find a better life with out me" Luke replied eyes watering. "Luke, baby I love you, no matter what and I know it was a mistake and I forgive you for that, you're honestly the best thing in my life and I wouldn't give that up in a million years, I love you.." You replied eyes watering also, "I love you too baby, so so much.."