One of his band members has a crush on you

You and Luke have been dating for 5 months and you two couldn't be happier. You and Luke were at the 5SOS house cuddling and watching movies on the couch in the living room when Ashton walked. As soon as he saw you two cuddled up on the couch he filled with rage and jealousy, he turned around and slammed the door, you and Luke both turned around from the loud bang, not knowing what happened you just shrugged it off. You walked into the kitchen 5 minutes later to get something to drink from the fridge. As you approached the kitchen you could hear Ashton talking to someone, maybe it was one of the other boys? you thought, you heard your name so you listened to what Ashton was saying. "No Calum I'm not going to tell Y/N I love her, she loves Luke" said Ashton, you gasped. You must have gasped pretty loudly because the next thing you knew Ashton was off of the phone and looking at you. "Did you hear any of that?" He asked, "I heard enough to know that you're in love with me!" You exclaimed. "Look Y/N I love you but I know you love Luke, I don't want to ruin your relationship with him" Ashton said. "Ashton you're one of my best friends and that's all you'll ever be for right now, I'm sorry" you gushed. "It's okay, I get it" Ashton said softly. Ashton walked out the back door and left you standing there shocked at what just happened, one of your best friends was in love with you. And he was falling hard.