Chapter 9- Love Will Find A Way(Part II)

Ariz ended his song, looked at Ayat, that moment was enough for ayat to fall for Ariz Completly.

Ariz went back stage, Ayat was waiting for him to come out,

Ab ay ga to thora nkhra dikhau gi ziada nhi ayat thought but Ariz didn't came to her.

May be main ny kuch ziada e kr diya, I should've go to him and apologies yes this will be good Ayat got up and went back stage.

Excus me can u plz tell me where i can find Mr Ariz Amaan? ayat asked from a stranger.

that man take ayat to Ariz, here mam

Ayat: thank u

But next moment he saw ariz with some girls, sitting and having junk food.

Ayat: Pity on me, why I came here hunh. Main is ka wait kr rhi hu or ye uuufff

Ariz saw Ayat standing,

Ariz: oh ayat come come andr ao, let me introduce u to my friends.

Ayat didn't said anything and turned to come back.

Ariz: shit, I knew it ye e ho ga, he ran behind her Ayat ayat listen to me,

Ayat: *turned to Ariz, no I'm sorry I was right about u, go carry on with ur friends and ran towards exit.

Ariz: Ayat wait, listen (ran behind her).

Ayat: tried to find cab but she couldn't find one. she decided to walk instead of wasting time.

Hunh aik to wqt brbad kr k ai, uper sy itni raat ho gai hy, cab bhi nhi mil rhi or (looked behind) ye dheet insan, he is also not coming behind me.

Ayat was walking fastly, then suddenly Ariz came running behind her he Called her name Ayat,

Ayat looked behind, instead of stopping she fastened her speed.

Ariz: Ayat yr stop plz kitna bhgao gi ayat ayat

Ayat: smiled* acha hy bht acha bhago hunh

She again heared her name and thought bht ho gya ayat ruk jao, Ayat turned to Ariz and stucked their when she saw him so close to her.

Ariz was standing infront of her, So close that ayat can feel his Breath on her. Ayat looked in his eyes and she felt herself loosing, drowning, falling.

Ariz: Oh My, Ayat Oh, wait wait saans lyny do.

Ayat: Oh yeah, emm *steped back. No need to run for me Ariz, plz go back.

Ariz: what? oh han han, aik to tumhyn bhagny ka bohat shok hy, kitna bhgati ho, uuff

Ayat: looked at Ariz, his face was so red because of running so fast, he was bowed, holding his knees and trying to correct his breath.

Ayat: Ariz! are u ok?

Ariz: looked at her, han? yes yes I'm good and sat on a bench, signaled ayat to sit, he was still breathing so fast.

Dykho Ayat! main aik kmzor sa bnda hu, itna mt bhgaya kro uuff dykha abhi kiya hal hua mera.

Ayat: So y u came behind me? i told u not to come

Ariz: GOD ayat! zidi lrki, abhi udhr e ho, I'm just here to ask why u are so angry on me,I mean kiya galt kiya main ny?

Ayat: nothing