Chapter 2- Admission problems

So Ayat's result has beed announced and now it's time to get admission in Masters :)

Ayat and her sister was talking secretly when Zeyara enters into the room, both girl stop talking after seeing their brother.

Zeyara: hmm hmm so U guys were discussing something Important. 

Ayat: so what, it's non of ur business.

Isha: Oh GOD ayat please don't start fighting now he is just teasing you 

While zeyara was watching ayat with a devil smile on his face, Ayat gets irritated and throw a pillow on his brother. and here world war III starts.

Isha and her brother, when they start a fight it's like they are biggest enemy of oneanother, there was so much noise in the room, noise of their screams that their parents came running and then things get sort out. But it's time for Zeyara and Ayat to get a lecture from their father.

Father: Ayat beta u know u are a big girl now. Why u don't stop this nonsense now

Ayat: but baba jani he started that. he was irritating me.

Zeyara: i didn't said anything. i was just asking what she and api was up to?

Ayat: oh seriously? u asked this? no u were saying ....

Father: saying what?

Zeyara: yes yes tell now what I was saying?

Ayat: Nothing

Zeyara: (he was really angry on ayat this time) no no tell now what i was saying, i was saying nothing but now i will say i'll tell everyone that u want to go abroad for studies. and about that u were talking with api secretly.

After listening this every one was shocked that what just zeyara said

Isha and Ayat was shocked that how he came to know about it and their parents were shocked that what was this and why their daughter never told this before.

but zeyara he was so angry that he couldn't control and he kept telling..

Zeyara: and yeah where she wanna go? let me tell u, she wants to go to new York, ahh for studies right in pakistan she didn't find any university. she wants to go abroad hunh

Mother: Zeyara i think beta u should keep quiet now it's enough and Isha, Ayat is this True?

Isha and Ayat: yes

but their father he said nothing and went out from room.

Isha was so worried because it was Ayat's biggest dream and she was afraid what if their parents refuse to sent them NewYork. But Ayat she was full of life she saw her sister worried and ask

What happened? why are u so down?

Isha: You don't know? what happened today?

Ayat: oh that so what's so tense in that?

Isha: ayat what if baba refuse to sent us abroad then?

Ayat: Oh no api don't think bad. Humyn wo e milta hy jo hum sochty hyn.. Allah sy achy ki umeed rkho acha ho ga don't worry :)

And then Zeyara and Zainab came into their room

Zeyara: Bajo I want to say sorry