Chapter 16

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Last night was what I would call pure hell. Jace was drunk off his ass and saying crazy shit and singing crappy songs. In the end of the night he ended up breaking down into tears. I kind of feel bad for him. I slapped the clock with my hands at full strength. Stupid alarm clock thought it was time for school but was only Saturday and I didn't want to go back but I had to. After showering and getting dressed I walked down the stairs to see Jace laying right where me and the boys left him. I also saw that the boys had stayed the night to make sure that I was going to be okay. I smiled to myself and started to make breakfast. Soon the smell of bacon filled the kitchen.

"I SMELL BACON" someone shouted from the living room. I turned my head and my jaw almost dropped open. Standing in the door way was a half-naked Luke. I had to turn my head before I started to eye rape the poor boy.

"Good morning Jamie" Luke said walking over to the fridge. I turned my head to look at him which was a major mistake. Forget eye raping him, I was eating him up with my eyes.

"See something you like" Luke said smirking at me. I turned my head back to the stove blushing.

"Maybe" I mumbled. Luke took a step closer.

"What was that" he asked putting his hand to his ear. I shook my head.

"Nothing" I said making sure the bacon wasn't going to burn. Luke didn't stop there though.He kept on coming forward until he was right behind me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest, which may I add was super fine. He was about to say something when Calum burst into the room.

"I smell food" he said looking around like an animal. I burst out laughing which caused Luke to let go of me. I was laughing so hard that tears were rolling down my face. Calum and Luke were looking at me funny.

"What are you two looking at" I asked. The boys looked at each other.

"Not much" they said at the same time. They high fived probably thinking that they had me but little did they know.

"Boys you know that I'm not a mirror" I said with a straight face. The boy's eyes widened. I couldn't help but burst out laughing once again. By the time the other boys woke up, my eyes were red and my sides hurt a lot. We sat down for breakfast and even Jace was up even though he said he had a pounding headache. After we ate I started to clean up and Luke offered to help while the rest of the boys went to play FIFA.

"Jamie I have something to tell you" Luke said as we started to clean up. I turned to look at him.

"Yeah" I said as I started to load the dish washer.

"Jamie, I really.." Luke started to say but was cut off by Michael running into the kitchen fully naked.

"IM THE NAKED SUPERMAN" he shouted as he ran by. I quickly covered my eyes trying not to see Michael's man junk.

"WHY MICHAEL WHY" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I turned to see Luke laughing.

"Not funny" I said. He stopped laughing right away.

"Now what were you going to say" I asked. Luke shook his head.

"Never mind" he said. Okay then?