Chapter 18

Luke's POV

The hotel was truly amazing and beautiful but not as beautiful as Jamie. I face palmed cause I was thinking about her again. Why couldn't I get it through my head that she only wanted to be friends? I saw Calum looking at me funny as we got closer to the room. I looked over to Jamie and almost melted at the sight. Harry was giving her a piggyback ride and she was laughing all the way. My shoulder slumped as I thought about how I wanted to be the one making her laugh.

"What is your problem mate" I said to Calum as he was still looking at me.

"It's just the way you look at Jamie, it's like you love her or something like that" he said looking from me to her.

"Little do you know" I mumbled under my breath.

"What did you say" Michael said. I didn't even notice that he was standing right next to me. My eyes got big.

"Oh shit" I said. Michael went over to Calum and whispered in his ear. Calum nodded and then he went over to Ashton and whispered something in his ear too. They all nodded to each other.

"Hey Jamie, the boys and me are going to make a pit stop to the bathroom so just stay by the 1D boys" Ashton said. Jamie nodded and hopped off Harry's back and onto Niall's back. The boys grabbed me by my arms and dragged me into the bathroom.

"You like her don't you" Michael asked as soon as we stepped a got into the bathroom. I started to scratch the back of my head.

"Yeah" I said looking at my shoes shamefully. Ashton patted me on the back.

"No reason to ashamed Luke, sometimes we fall in love with pretty girls" Michael said. Ashton nodded and so did Calum.

"Why don't you just ask her out" Michael said with pain in his voice. I looked at him and smiled.

"Because I'm a pussyfooted" I said shaking my head. Jamie was never going to like me.

"I KNOW" Ashton screamed. I slapped him because we were still in the men's bathroom.

"What dipshit" I said frowning.

"How about we sing her Heartbreak Girl and then you can ask her out" he said. My eyes got big because that was the best idea I have ever heard.

"You guys are the best" I said pulling them into a group hug.

"Anything for you" Calum and Ashton said. Michael was quite I'm the corner.

"What's wrong Mikey" I asked taking a step towards him. He shook his head so we just left him alone. We walked out of the bathroom to see Jamie and the boys standing in the same spot.

"Well, let's get going" Louis said.

Michael's POV

Why did Luke have to like Jamie also? Couldn't he see that I liked her ever since he introduced her to us? Luke was like a brother to me but I was going to get to Jamie before him.