It's ok

i have been in this coma for two days now and let me tell you its horrible i cant see anything but i still can hear.everyone comes and says some sweet stuff then leaves but i don't think Princeton leaves, cause i can hear him snore. i want to wake up so bad but it feels like something is pinning me down. i start to hear voices. i think everyone here again to see me. the girls didn't see me yet but I'm glad they didn't cause i don't want them to see me like this.

???: momma (aw i miss Arianna and Ariel so much)

 Arianna: daddy whats wrong with mommy

Princeton: shes sleeping but shes going to wake up later

Princeton Pov

i hate lying to my daughters but i don't want to tell them that there mommy, the women they knew since birth, the only person that will every love them uncontrollably besides me that she might die. the thought of that she mad me get really emotion. Ariel saw that.

Ariel: daddy why are you sad

Princeton: oh nothing do you guys want to go see mommy up close

Arianna: yes!

Princeton: remember is sleeping so be quiet

Arianna and Ariel: ok (they whispered)

the girls stayed at the hospital for another half hour till Alex mom came and got them. 

Ariel: bye mommy love you (she kissed Alex on the cheek)

Arianna:bye mommy love you (she also kissed Alex on the cheek)

Princeton: bye babies see you later ok

Arianna and Ariel:ok daddy (they all gave me a hug then left)

Alex Pov

i need to get back to my babies

Alex: I WANT TO WAKE UP! 

i yelled and yelled but nothing, no one can hear me i started crying. why me ,what did i ever do to deserve this.

Princeton Pov

i walked back over to Alex side. i held her hand.

Princeton: you probably cant hear me but if you can you need to get back to us, your daughters miss you, i miss you. your my everything. i made a mistake of not fighting for you. when we broke up i should of fought to keep us together. i now realize that your the one for me, your the love of my life and if i lose you i think i would take my own life cause you mean so much to me. i love you. 

i looked down cause i was an emotion wreak.

Alex Pov

i just heard what Princeton said I'm crying cause everything he just said really touched my heart.

Princeton Pov

i looked up at Alex face and saw that she is crying. and her hand just move.

Princeton: nurse! nurse! come in here.

Alex Pov

i don't know what got over me but i was really fighting for my life right now. after what Princeton said i put my body in full attack. i broke this black wall and now i saw bright lights. did i die is this heaven.

Princeton Pov

i looked at Alex again and now she was awake.

Princeton:oh my god Alex