You Liar

Alex: I'm hungry, what did you guys cook

Prod: everything in the book

Alex: ha ha i know you only cooked hamburgers and hot dogs

Prod: you can read minds

we all sat down and ate, but i couldn't eat after what i just saw. Ashley kissed Jacob.

Zoe: qué coño (what the fuck)

Alex: poder ofrecerte las chicas a casa, creo que voy a caminar para despejar mi cabeza, las claves están en el mostrador con sus cosas ( can you bring the girls home, i think i'm going to walk to clear my head, the keys are on the counter with their stuff)

Zoe: ok

i got up and hugged both of the girls and then whisper in there ear

Alex: i love you

Ariel and Arianna: we love you too

Alex: be good

Ariel: we will 

i left without another word. walking was something i used to do to clear my head. i found myself doing that a lot when i was with Jacob. when i got pregnant everything changed. i think I'm going to tell Jacob the truth. he has the right to know.

*Back at the house Zoe Pov*

well I'm beyond pissed that bitch is Jacob girl friend. i hate to see my best friend hurt. i think its time to leave.

Zoe: i think its time for us to leave girls

Ariel: no i want to stay with daddy

Zoe: oh shit ( me and ray looked at each other)

Jacob: wheres your daddy Ariel

Ariel: umm... never mine

Zoe: lets go

Jacob: no your not leaving until i get answers

great Ariel just had to say daddy.

Zoe: fine but we should call Alex first.

Jacob: fine

*Phone convo*

Alex: hello

Zoe: um can you come back to the house

Alex: that's funny cause i was on my way back over there i think i should tell Jacob the truth.

Zoe: ok

*End Of Phone Convo*

Zoe: shes coming she ha something important to tell you.

Jacob: ok 

the doorbell rang. i got it, Alex didn't look to good.

*Alex Pov*

i felt so sick, i cant believe I'm doing this.

Alex: can everyone sit down.

everyone sat.

Jacob: whats going on, when the girls were about to leave Ariel said she wanted to stay with her daddy.

i looked at Ariel. she look like she was about to cry.

Alex: its ok sweetie, ok the reason why she said that is because she knows that your her....father

Jacob: what 

Alex: your their father, i lied on why i broke up with you. the real reason is because i was pregnant and i didn't want to ruin your career. (i started crying) the truth is i still love you and i get it if you moved on.

i grabbed the girls hands and Zoe started walking to the door  with me. we got in the car and drove to my house. 

Alex: I'm an emotion wreck can you stay the night.

Zoe: sure and tomorrow i can move in 

Alex: yes i cant wait its going to be so much fun.