Fucking Him Senseless.

CHAPTER TWENTY:

As soon as the group of twenty-somethings stepped into the night club, the lively atmosphere affected them all, combined with remnants of the excitement from the concert. Taking a whiff of the usual club air-- perfume, cigarettes, alcohol-- Liam looked around, but was still very conscious of a warm hand holding his own, their fingers loosely entwined.

The bodies were grinding and gyrating to some fast rap tune, the smell of sweat polluted the air even when it was still chilly from the air conditioning.

"ZAYN GOT A JOB, GUYS! LET'S CELEBRATE!" Perrie cheered, and Zayn laughed, glancing at Liam whose hand he was still holding, and Liam smirked, making Zayn's stomach flutter with excitement.

Excitement for what? He didn't know yet. But really looked forward to some of his fireman-doing fantasies coming true in London today.

"Congratulations mate!" Niall patted Zayn on the back with a hearty laugh, but then asked with his eyes if Zayn was okay now, the way best friends do, and Zayn truthfully said yes because he honestly did feel much, much better now. The club mood was getting to him.

"It's not like I got the job of a CEO, guys," Zayn rolled his eyes playfully, swinging his and Liam's hands between them, mildly surprised but pleased that Liam wasn't letting go.

"But still, it's a start," Liam said softly, and Zayn turned his head to look at him, biting his lower lip as he smiled back at him, and couldn't look away.

"Yes, Liam! It's a start! We're going places from there!" Perrie encouraged as she grinned at Zayn who nodded with a matching grin, high-fiving the blonde.

"And we need an excuse to get pissed drunk so," Harry shrugged coolly and everyone laughed.

Louis sidled up to his best mate with a smirk. He had noticed how the midnight haired bloke and Liam had practically been attached to each other the whole day, and saw it in Liam's eyes. His best friend was whipped. Even if he denies it.

"You're planning on fucking his senseless tonight, aren't ya?" Louis asked teasingly, pulling back and removing his hand from Liam's shoulder as the fireman playfully glared at his best friend.

"Shut up Louis." Oh but how right Louis was. And both men knew it.

"Let's get this party started then!" Louis urged, and ananimously, they all pushed towards the bar located at the far end of the club. Niall called the attention of the bartender as Harry pulled the blonde close, Perrie and Jade shill chatting lively and eyeing a sexy biker guy, and Louis was chatting up a slender brunette seemed just as charming as Louis and dodging his attacks with banter.

Liam stole a glance at Zayn who was peering at the bar where all their friends had migrated, and Liam was suddenly reminded of the last time they'd met at a club.

Zayn's innocence and unintentional charisma had melted Liam, and he had ended up taking Zayn home. And God, that was one of the best decisions he had made. And also, one of the best nights he had had.

Liam's fingers absentmindedly tightened around Zayn's, who looked back and locked their eyes, his caramel ones shining with mischief and few traces of hidden lust. Zayn seductively bit on lis lower lip. "Wanna get a drink?"

"Sure," Liam shrugged, as both men made their way to the bar.

As he saw the two approach, "Guys! We're doin' shots!" Niall hollered, as he yelled the order to bartender who a while later lined up appropriate shot glasses in front of them all.

Perrie and Jade cheered and lined up at the bar next to Niall and Harry, while Louis was still bantering with the brunette girl.

Liam scoffed. He did drink, don't get him wrong. But he wasn't very fond of getting smashed and not remembering his actions. Liam did drink, but very moderately.