Prologue.

PROLOGUE:

The raven haired young man awkwardly scratched his neck as a sleazy guy shot him a naughty look. He mentally rolled his eyes, cursing his blonde haired best friend for dragging him out of his room -or hermit cave as the blonde calls it-, and to the local nightclub.

Zayn wasn't mad at his best friend, oh no. Niall was just trying to rid the tattooed bloke of his antisocial habits and pent up sexual frustration. Being a good friend. But it was of no use. Zayn was too shy. Well. The word shy usually came attached with innocent, which Zayn was far from.

Secluded would be a better word to use. Zayn was just too secluded from social life, which was one of the reasons why he couldn't get any for such a long time.

Zayn boredly glanced at all the leggy girls in skimpy clothing, and drunk sleazy guys grinding on each other.

Sure, the nightclub dancing was an excellent oppurtunity to grope and fondle someone sexy without coming off as inappropriate, but Zayn's eyes had yet to spot someone of his type. And even if he did, his oh so amazing social skills would ruin it all.

After avoiding a few more drunken offers ranging from drinks to blowjobs, Zayn was done. He shouldn't be so picky right now, but he just couldn't find anything that hit him. He loved sex, yeah. He lived for it. But it was kinda hard when he was so painfully antisocial -ahem- secluded.

So for now, Zayn's collection of magazines and his hand would do.

The hazel eyed bloke was just about to leave when he stopped dead in his tracks, as he caught sight of the heavenly creature... Once again.

Oh fuck. Him?

Would you believe his luck?

And now Zayn was hit.

Zayn's eyes laser-focused on the same sinfully sexy fireman, who was grinding on a random girl. Every move he made was just so graceful. And him being here, was so not helping Zayn's frustration.

Zayn gulped, his throat suddenly feeling dry and his jeans suddenly feeling tight. He turned back around, and dived into a stool at the bar. Ordering a soda, Zayn sipped the icy cold drink, eyes unwavering from the man in the tight white t-shirt which accentuated those lickable abs, who was now twerking. Oh hell. Zayn now had a clear view of his denim clad ass, and oh, how he wanted to destroy that ass.

Zayn took a huge gulp of coke as he felt Zayn junior getting excited. He squeezed his eyes shut and adjusted his skinny jeans, forcing away the thoughts of the inviting bum hidden under that tight denim.

And as if Zayn had called out his name, the  stubbled young man looked straight at Zayn with a smirk, mischeivous chocolate brown eyes meeting probing hazel ones.

Zayn quickly gulped down his drink and set down the empty can as he saw the combat boots-clad bloke saunter over to him.

"Have we met before?" the Wolverhampton accented voice, smooth as silk, questioned coyly, standing in front of Zayn.

Zayn looked up at the fireman who has starred in many -alright- all of the wet dreams he's had, and who was ordering a beer for himself from the bar.

"Um, I-"

"Oh, right!" he snapped his fingers. "You're the boxers boy!" he recalled, slipping into the stool next to Zayn's. The black haired man blushed crimson, recalling the embarassing moment. The other bloke kept laughing heartuly, and Zayn would be lying if he didn't feel turned on by that husky laugh.

"You have a fit ass," Zayn blurted, then slapped a hand over his mouth.

Shit.

This is what happens when he gets extemely sexually frustrated and his social skills are tested.. He blurts out inappropriate things.

Zayns prayed that the fireman hadn't heard his remark, but of course he had. The brown eyed boy smirked, leaning closer to Zayn.

He admired the raven haired lad's high cheekbones, rugged stubble-y look and plump, red lips with lust filled eyes. Oh, he sure was fucking hot. And he also loved how the lad seemed so awkwardly innocent.

Hah.

If only he knew that Zayn was mentally thinking of ways to undress him and destroy him, under the pretense of those wide, hazel eyes. And many of these scenarios involved handcuffs and...yeah.

You do not want to take a peek into Zayn's perverted mind. If you do, you would either come out insanely turned on, or mentally scarred for life.

"It's getting a bit crowded in here. Let's go somewhere else, yeah?" the sexy fireman purred in Zayn's ear, making him choke in shock. Were his fantasies actually coming true?

Without thinking twice, Zayn nodded, and followed the tight and smackable bum outside the cramped nightclub.

A smirk slipped onto Zayn's face.  That fireman was in for a shock. 'Cos wait 'til they're alone... then he'll see the real side of Zayn.

~*~

Posted this so y'all have an idea of how this book is going to be. Full of sexual innuendos, sexual Ziam and funny seemingly innocent pervy Zayn. xD

This prologue is actually an excerpt from a chapter heheh!

Vote! Comment! Tell me what ya think! :D

1st chapter will be coming in February. :D

~Ramna xx