You Need To Get Some.

CHAPTER SIX:

Niall Horan had drove the long hours (with a few ­-lot of- drive thru stops) and had finally arrived in Wolverhampton where his socially awkward best friend now resided. The town wasn't much, which was a bad thing for Zayn, Niall thought with a snicker. Because a tight knit town meant more social interaction. Poor sucker.

But Niall hoped that Zayn must be socializing even a little. He hated how Zayn had slowly become a hermit after their high school years. Perverted hermit but hermit nonetheless. He was the quiet boy in high school, sure, the guy who sat in the corner and just wrote, and never butted his nose in anybody else's business. The guy who had wide, doe-like hazel eyes, but in his mind, brewed a very sexy imagination.

These were one of the many reasons why Niall had befriended him in the first place, when he had moved to Bradford from Ireland in their freshman year, almost ten years ago.

Yes, their friendship was nine years strong and still going.

And Niall was his only best friend, who stuck around for so long, and vice versa. Their brotherly bond was too strong. Niall actually took pride in that. Not that he didn't want Zayn to make more friends, but because he was the only one who knew Zayn inside and out, and was the only one who Zayn had always confided in.

So bottom line, he adored that sexy mofo. In a friendly way of course. Zayn and Niall had tried to pursue a relationship a few years back, but it was a miserable disaster. The brotherly feelings were too overwhelming.

And now, one of the reasons Niall was visiting Zayn was to forcefully take him to some place social, and get him and his sexually frustrated arse a decent hook up. Yes, isn't he the bestest friend ever?

Following the address Zayn had texted him, Niall found himself parking his car in the parking lot of Flower Lane apartments. What a gay name, he thought with an eyeroll, as he pulled his bulky suitcase out, and traipsed up the stairs.

~*~

The blue eyed lad plopped his suitcase down on the ground beside him, and rung the doorbell of the 7B apartment, hanging back.

One minute. One and a half minute.

"Of course," Niall snorted, shaking his head. Stepping forward, he banged on the door with a fist. No answer.

"ZAYN GET YOUR SEXY ARSE UP AND OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR!" Niall demanded not so patiently, pounding on the door. Now, this was usual behaviour, don't worry. Zayn was always a heavy sleeper. Hell, he could sleep though an alien abduction.

Niall then waited patiently for another minute, and turned around in surprise as he reard rustling behind him, in the otherwise empty hallway.

His eyes first fell on the abnormally large, human body shaped garbage bag, and then moved to the caught-in-the-act-frozen, wide-eyed, curly haired guy. Gotta admit. He was attractive, if he didn't look so terrified right now.

"Uhm, whatcha got there buddy?" Niall jerked his chin towards the garbage bag which the guy was dragging towards the chute, which suspiciously looked like a dead body.

"Uh- um, just, I just- it's my trash, yeah?" he smiled nervously, and then dragged the bag away as fast as he could, tripping in the process.

Um, okay.

Niall shrugged, a bit creeped out, and turned back to Zayn's door to pound on it again, but instead was met with a sleepy Zayn, his fist just inches from hitting the perfect aqualine nose.

And seconds later, he tackled the black haired lad. "Zaynie! I missed you so much buddy!" Niall peppered his face with kisses, and Zayn laughed, hugging his best friend tighter.