Chapter 19

You felt as if you were inside an oven.

So hot!

You opened your eyes, the darkness of the room greeting you. Your eyes searched the clock and you saw it was already morning. Why was so hot in there?

And then your brain started finally working and you noticed.

Chibi Law had turned into your arms and had circled his around your neck, his crown under your chin and his hot breath puffing over your collar bone. He also had managed to wrap his legs around your body, clinging to you as a koala. But he wasn't the only one. You could feel Law's legs wrapped around your own and his arms around your waist from behind, his chest pressed to your back and his cheek resting on your shoulder. No wonder you felt hot, you were completely wrapped up.

You yawned, your mouth opening widely. Despite how hot you felt, you were really comfy. A feeling of extreme happiness overwhelmed your chest as you wandered back to the recent events. It was as if the world was suddenly bright, easy and perfect. You wanted to get up and enjoy the day to the fullest. You were, more than ever, eager to live. But knowing these two, they wouldn't release you until they woke up. Waking trapped by one or two Laws was starting to turn into habit.

You eyed the clock one more time. It was a bit late already. You could wake them without feeling too guilty for it.

You rose you hand with difficulty. It was hard to move, being squeezed as you were. You felt your way in search of the kid's cheek, and once you found it, you started poking it repeatedly with your index finger, something you loved to do. They were so soft and fluffy...

"What are you doing (Y/N)-ya?" a hoarse voice whispered in your ear.

You turned your head as best as you could to look at your sleepy boyfriend's face. Boyfriend... it sounded so weird, even in your mind...

"Morning, Law~," you chirped, smiling at him.

He returned your smile. "Morning," he replied, moving to give you a chaste kiss.

"Why he can kiss you on the lips?" an upset, high-pitched voice protested.

You turned to find chibi Law was awake too. "He's an adult. You're a child," you replied, feeling a bit sorry for him.

"Not fair!" he exclaimed in indignation.

"Stop nagging. I'm making your dream come true," Law grunted.

You blinked dumbfounded. Dream? You?

Knock, knock.

"Com- mmpf," Law tried, but you covered his mouth with your hand before he could finish.

"Wait! That must be Shachi coming to pick up little Law. I'm dead if he sees me with you like this. He will tell everyone!!!" you loudly whispered.

Law grabbed your hand and freed his mouth. "What's the problem with that? Don't you want them to know we are together now?" he lowly asked, voicing the first question in puzzlement and the second in light worry.

"No, no! It's not that. Of course I want them to know. But you can't imagine what will happen if he see us. He will tell the crew. They'll go crazy. Don't you remember what happened when someone saw you coming out my hotel room? This will be a thousand times worse! We can't add fuel to the fire! They will never leave me alone. They-"

"Hi, Saki!" The sound of a familiar childish voice coming from the door made you cut your frenzied speech, your head turning to its source all at once. Chibi Law had gone to the door to open it, tired of the weird conversation he couldn't understand.