Chapter 2: Just getting started.

I wake up after what feels like forever. I hunch over to see my phone lying so peacefully next to me, I reach at it to see the time - 3:00am! I guess it's the fact this is my second sleep today, but honestly I usually sleep in till around 13:00. I search the empty room for something to pass time. It doesn't take long to find the suitcases bundled up in the corner just waiting to be unpacked. I sigh, it's not a good feeling, I just know it will take me until at least 10:00am to finish this.
***
"Finished!" I slump down at the head of my bed and bring my knees to my chest. Obviously nobodies listening but it felt as though it was needed to be said.

Now I've finished unpacking all it takes is for me to glance at my alarm clock, sitting rather nicely on my bedside table, to see its 11:00am! I don't want to admit it to myself, but I need to go down to the hall and make new friends, I just hope dance class is on today because whoever that one other person is, I'm sure we'll get along.

I watch quietly as my door slowly shuts behind me, it feels scaring knowing I won't be back on my own for at least a matter of hours.
I take in a deep breath and drag my feet toward the door, they feel like the weigh a ton. It takes a bit of time to make my way around the many halls, filled my gigantic old portraits and mysterious corridors. Although I finally make it to the dusty ancient spiral staircases, which look although no-ones touched them for centuries. It feels uncomfortable taking the step forward onto them, but I make it, but not for long...

I guess I thought to hard about it because before I even attempted the third step I was lying at the bottom on the cold stone checkered floor. Before I have enough time to take in its beauty, I notice the tall figure stood directly in front of my feet! I jump in surprise but not high enough to reach my feet. My eyes take there time to look up hoping for a pretty face, and oh yes it's one hell of a pretty face!

But seeing as I've never been able to communicate with anyone of such beauty before, I go into utter shut down mode, I'm not completely sure what I'm doing although I'm fairly certain I'm just staring into his dreamy dark green eyes. I know I've been staring at them for far to long when I notice his lingering hand in front of my face start to look uncomfortable. I quickly reach out to take it as my brain disconnects with my hand and decides to shake it instead, way to go bonnie!

"No silly," he laughed, knocking away my hand "I'm trying to help you up."he leaves me completely starstruck as I continue to process his face, it's got a hint of a tan but mainly rugged, very manly and strong, but his check bones oh his cheekbones... For one I can see them, bright as day they are outstanding.

"Yeah, um..." I can't think of what to say, so instead I take his hand and feel his grid guide me to my feet, his muscles clench and my breath hiches. I bend my knees slowly because I want to savour this moment... Snap out of this bonnie, take it like a man.

His throat clears as he removes his grip from mine. "You must be new then..." He moves his head forward urging for my name. I can't think of it... Darn me, um... Umm... Ummm... REDFARM!!!! I'm too excited I remembered to think.

"Redfarm" I steady my voice but choke as I finish, I wanted to proceed into a James Bond theme but I can't remember how my names starts? "bbbbbooooonnnnnnnnnniiieee? Bonnnnnie Redfarm?" I don't state it, I question it... He has a strange look starting to appear on his face, much like the ones I got everytime I even began talking to the boys back in Dallas. I decide firmly and confidently to continue with the agony which is me making decisions and speaking to boys, two in one here people.

"Yeah, I um I am new. Yep I'm just getting started. Any good restaurants near?" Good one Bonnie." I'm so sorry I'm being rude, thank you..." This time I urge him for a name.

"Harry, um harry..." He's stumbling on his words, a bit like me. God am I making him nervous? "Harry Fisher." He said this like he was proud he could remember his name, more than me I guess.

"I think I need to go now, but thank you." I begin walking turning back to wave. An outrageously gorgeous smile wipes across his face.

"See you soon." Wait a minute, did he just say that? See you and soon... Am I dreaming?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry for the short chapters.
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!