8. Words over War?

-Nico-

One Hundred and sixty-four days

It has been one hundres and sixty-four days, and I am still trying to contact someone who wants nothing to do with me. I sighed and called Marco because, Mitchell is his younger brother. I never known this cause he likes to keep his mob life away from his family. His mom will be shitting bricks if she found out. Marco burst into my office with a tall dark blonde with hazel eyes. I stood up to greet them.

"What do you want with my brotther?" he asked.

"Nothing I wanted to see what is up with his best freind?"

Marco cocked his eyebrow and looked at his younger twin, "Is he talking about that little black girl you hang out with?"

"Don't talk about her like that she's my freind, and her daad got killed by your best friend!" he exclaimed.

"What the fuck? Nico what is he talking about?" Marco looked at me.

"Remember that lawyer who couldn't get my dad oof the pimping and pandering job and wass sentenced to seven years behind bars?"

"Yeah that lawyer who looked a real old school guy?"

"Yeah well my dad killedhim because he is in jail."

"So your dad took someones's life just because he is was going away for seven years. WHy didn't he just kill the prostitues there where whores anyways."

"Not only that he made me watch." Marcoo eyes widden with schock. "Thats why I am the head of the mafia until he gets out. Then he takes back over."

"But you need my brother for what now? Hasn't your dad cause her famiy enough damage." Mitchell spoke u.

"Watch yourself-"

"Marc it's alright. I want your brother to call her over here so I can talk to her."

Mitchell scoffed. "I am not going to do that."

I smirked at the both of them. "We'll see about that.

----------------------------
-Kristie-

I was sitting in my room smoking a blunt listening to H.E.R. until myy music stopped. I sighed while exhaling , this better be something important that some is interupting my high and music session right now.

"Lucci, this better be good that you are ruining my high time."

he chuckled. "WHen did you start smoking again?"

"After I found out about some shit what yo want?"

"Come over to my brother freind's house up state."

"And why would I go all the way up tere with no gas."

"Because it is amansion and my brother said he will give you gas money. Plus its a manison."

My eyes widden, "You drive a hard bargain Lucci. But I guess I'll come. Do you have weed?"

"What kind of question is that, just bring some swishers-"

"Boy its all about dutches now, no more swishers."

"Bring whatever and I will send you the address"

"Ight. Peace" I hang up my phone to put my blunt in myy ash tray and putting it in my bathroom shtting the door. Since my mom and Eli were at my grandma's she left me her car. I got in it going on spotify to the R&B station. After, the forty-five minture drive. Mitchell wasn't kissing this a masnion. Whhen I pullled up to the black gates Mitchell was waiting outside. I parked the car ands ran inot his arms. "Whats up! I got blunt wraps and I hope that this place has munchies ."

"Krist there is something I didnt tell you that you need to know." I coecked my eyes ad tuened my  head towards the door.

"You motherfucker." I saw that demon standing at the door with a smirk on his face. I walked up to him and all you hear is a loud smack and me spitting on his face "Fuck you and that smirk. Mitchell Michaelaneglo Lucci, why the fuck didn't you tell me that the devil lived here." I screamed.

"Can we just talk instead of voilence" Nico said.

"Fuck you, you meatball maranera scum nobody fucking asked you. Speak wehnt your spken too." I said with my blood pressure rising

"Kristinelle"

"WHAT.!!!" I turned to see Mitchell hold a whole ounce.

"Before you beat my ass more. SMoke with me"

"Roll them up, Scotty Pimpin"