Chapter 22

NOAH'S POV

Our father looked furious, when mumma told him that we are coming along.

"No! Bella please listen" he said again.. Mom glared at him "tu m'écoutes" she said in French, which means you listen to me.

O dear she was angry "You said you'll do anything for my forgiveness, then do it, we are coming along, if not then You are no more allowed to come near us" She threatened.

Zach cursed under his breath "Fine!! I'LL get the jet ready" He said, My mouth drop when he said Jet, mom looked obvious to it, Exactly how rich is he?!

I wonder, "Where is Izzy?" Aunt Rose asked "I saw her heading towards garden" Ryan said, eating his cereal, lazy Ass just got up and now eating without even brushing his teeth.

"I'll go get her" I said.. I head towards the backyard.. Soon enough I saw a figure who was searching something in bushes.

"what are you doing izzy?!" I asked..

"O.. Noah, I was collecting Flowers for granny, I heard she is ill" She said.

"step back, I'll do it for you, there are bees, they might stunk you" I told her, she nodded quickly and stepped aside.

I picked few roses "Who is she?!" came a fiery voice, I smirk before turning around.

"October!!" I Said loudly.. She frown as usual "It's April!" She said glaring.

Her cute nose crunching up, her eyes again moving to Izzy.
Izzy smiled at her "Hi!" She said.

April just stare at her, making Izzy look at me.

"Here, Izzy take this, go inside I'll get you more" I said giving her flowers. She ran in side.

"Mom said you are all going to New York, when will you return.. And who was she.. Why did you give her flowers? " She asked glaring at me..

She flip her curly messy hair away from her forehead..
April is Aunt Liza's Daughter, 2 years younger then me,

"I. Don't know for how long we will stay, and she is my cousin." I told her.

I stepped forward, bending to meet her eyes "No being a bad girl, while I am away.. Ok!?" I said.

She blinked, before a pink hue taking on her freckled cheeks, She nodded.

"Bye December!" I said before heading inside.

We were almost ready to go, with few luggage as mom said we won't be staying to long and she didn't want us to miss school.

My brother were oddly very calm about this situation, but we all three were on guard inside. Mumma was nervous I could tell, Kyle gave me a look, I understand he thought the same.

Zach walked inside, mom stood up instantly. He walked straight to mom standing in front of her towering her small frame.

We hate it when someone tower her like that, "Jet is ready, let's go" He said, but didn't move, he watch mom for few seconds.

Before lifting his hand up ' Mumma suddenly flinch stepping back, her hand instantly coming up in attempt to protect her self.

And I frown, pain flash in Zach's eyes "Did you think I am hitting you Bella!?" He asked in
painful voice.

"You have done it before, i don't trust you Zach" She said. "I won't do it again.." Zach said.

There was silence for few seconds. "Let's go" Mom said gesturing us to move outside.