Chapter 7

Bella's Pov (past continue....)  PIC ABOVE IS JENNIFER LAWRENCE AS ROSE.

"Zach won't approve of it" I tired to reason with Rose, she rolled her eyes at me.. "He had gone to club himself, maybe hooking up with some bimbo now" she said.. Somehow her words left a pain in my chest.

"Really!?" I asked her.. She furrowed her eyebrows at me..her grey eyes rolling yet again "Yes! He do it all the time.. Every Friday a new girl.. Recently he is doing that a lot. Why the hell are we discussing my brother sex life.." She yelled frustrated. Throwing my clothes on bed. Her nose scrunched with every piece of cloth she pick up.

Every Friday new girl!!

It stuck in my mind.. "you need to loosen up a bit" Rose sat in front of me and gave me a pleading look.

Maybe!..she is right.. I need distraction.. All the time I think about Zach recently.. It's been 2 week for that incident and we both still have this awkwardness between us.

"Come on ella.. Please beside Alex insist me to make you come its his birthday.. You know for how long that guy has been try to talk to you" she plead again.

"Alex.. As In Alex Aniston he asked about me" I asked Rose blushing.. "Yes! He did.." she replied..

Alex Aniston was most handsome guy in our college not as handsome as Zach though.. But he is pretty famous.

"Ok.. I'll come!!" I told Rose.. She jump on bed upon me "Yay...!! Let's get you dressed.." She yelled.

"Don't you think this  skirt is short," I said to Rose tucking my skirt down. "Stop pulling your skirt.. It is not short Bella.." She said glaring at me.

I am wearing a black skirt which was still my mid thigh and pink shinny sleeveless top.. Rose had use straightener on my short hair to make them look more perfect..

I grab a jacket.." Seriously Bella are you going to cover your self now!?" Rose had her eyebrow raised at me.

"No...no..it just in case.."! I trail of. Rose was wearing a bule dress herself as usual she looks perfectly gorgeous.

"Lets go we are getting late" She locked my hand with her and drag me out.

15 minutes later me and Rose park in front of a house.. The loud music can be heard still outside.

"Ok..stay with me.. No taking any drinks from strangers.. And in case we get lost meet me at the car spot or at the entrance..

Lost...!?" Why would we get lost? " I asked her.." You will know baby.. Now promise me you will enjoy.. Today and give that birthday boy some credit he has been plastering me to have a talk with you since months." She told me..

I nodded at her. "Wait.. Here.." She said producing a Lip balm from her purse.. She hold my face in between her thumb and fingers.. And applied a layer of  berries lip balm.

"What is this for!?" I asked her.. She just winked at me getting out of the car.  

The minutes door opened I had sudden urge to run away ... my grip on Rose's hand tighten, now O know why Rose Warren me of getting Lost '' Rose!! maybe I should go Home '' I said my voice bearly comming out of my throat." Dont you Dare, Now Smile ..lets go find Birthday boy '' Rose order me.she grabs the hold of my arm and drag me through the sweaty drunken bodies . 

Why am I here..i should have stayed home , there was almost Whole Uni present Here .. some of them I know..gave me a surprise look, proberly thinking what is she doing here.