Chapter 4

Past continue....

"O stop it you! "I yelled running on beach... As One of Rose cousin chase after me.. He was insisting for me to join him in water but I refuse..

I rather sit here and read book, or watch people have fun then going in Salty water and get wet.

I slump down to catch my breath.. "Come on Bella it will be fun" Mike plead..

"If she doesn't want to go why force her, leave her Alone Mikey !!" Zac snapped at his cousin.

I felt bad for him... Why was Zac being like this I had no idea, he's mood has been like this since his relative came yesterday..

Now he was back to being grumpy and ignoring me..

" Whatever Brother..! "Mike said leaving me alone with Mr grumpy.

Biting me lips, I hesitate but then just decided to ask him" What is your problem?! " I asked him.

" What do you mean? "He said lifting his shades to look at me..

" Since day before yesterday you were ok..! "I told him.. He glared at me.

" My mood is not your business "He snapped..

Fine.. Go to hell.. I said in my mind

In past one week we talked a lot, he also gave me a watch for Christmas as a gift, he brought a designer bag for Rose..

I gave Rose a Diary and a pendent.. And since I didn't brought anything for her brother I brought him a nice fancy coffee cup..

Because he drinks a lot of coffee..

" Is this what you wear on beach? "he asked me suddenly.

Huh?!

" Yeah, what's wrong in my clothes? "I asked him rubbing my palms on my skirt.. To cease it down.

I was wearing long flowery skirt with white top.." Are you sure, you didn't practice for being Nun? "He asked me making me gasp at him.

How dare he?!

" No!.. I Did not.. Infact I always wanted to start my own little family, you know like.. Fall in love, marriage children.. "I started to say..

" Ok.. Wait..! " He said looking at me holding his palm right on my face as if he doesn't believe that I exist.

" your so Naive Bella, sometimes I think you don't belong in this world " he told me..

" hey! I am not Naive.. It just.. I am adapting things.. " I told him.
He didn't said anything further.

And we just sat silently, no one  spoke and didn't needed to.

......................

Wear this..."...

NO!"

"Bela, you are wearing it" Rose said making me scowl at her..
"I am so not wearing that outrageous Dress.." I told her.. Rubbing mt forehead she was giving me headache.

"Beside, what is wrong with what I am wearing" I asked looking at my self.

"You look like a some old aunt.." She said I gasp at her..

"No I don't" i was wearing a full selves long gown of black color.

"Seriously.. Change and I brought this for you.. Red color on your pale white skin will look beautiful" She said pushing the Dress into my hand.

I Sigh losing the battle. Today is new year eve and there is a grand party downstairs and we were getting ready..

I mean I was already dressed and then very stunningly looking Rose barge in.., she looks beautiful in her own green silk dress..

I changed into dress she brought and I heard Rose's sharp Intake of breath, "Wow!! Every man tonight is going to ogle at you" She said grinning ear to ear.. That doesn't sound good..

She curled my short brown hair and paint my lips in pink.. I didn't put any other makeup..
And finally I looked at myself.. My wide eyes starring at me in awe...

I look beautiful.. The strapless dress really made my white skin stand out.. (pic Above👆)

"let's go.. Kill some men's" Rose said.. Winking at me.

We descent the stairs and I could feel eyes on us but I concentrate on my sparkling sandal.. Praying to god that all this eyes were not watching me or rather focus on Rose.

During the whole evening multiple gentlemen asked me for dance.. I did dance with few.. Thanking for the dance classes I had taken back in school..

It was just 10 minutes for new years.. "May I!" Came a familiar voice from behind me.. The man dancing with me smiled and took a step away from me.. And soon enough I came face to chest with Zac..

He as always look like god in his grey suit.. Whole evening I had watched him glancing at me..

He placed his hand on my lower back, I don't know about him, but his touch send a jolt of Sparks..

"Hi!" I said quietly.. He smiled down at me.. "Did Rose made you wear this" He asked darkly. Anger pass through his eyes.

"She did!.." I said smiling.. "You finally asked for a dance" I voice out..
He crooked his neck.. "You were staring at me all evening," I told him my reason.. A small smile came upon his lips.

"I saved the best for last" He smirk swirling me around he again held me in his arms. "You do observe a lot, tell me what do you know more about me" He's tone was demanding..

"You don't really like here very much.. The amount of time you rolled your eyes and frown at people" I said he laughed..

"That is right! I hate money minded people they just talk about business.." He said his face turning disgust.

He sigh..his fingers rubbing circle on my arm.. There was this foreign felling which he created on my skin.

There was a loud bang indicating that it was 1 minute for new year.. We both stare at each other..

" You look beautiful.." Zac said making my cheek warm.. I tucked my hair behind my ear "Thank you!" I whisper.. He stare at me, and I couldn't hold his intense stare.

Soon people began to count down and we both join them.
10...
9....
8....
7....
6....
5...
4....
3...
2...
1...

Lights went off, and I felt pair of warm lips on mine..sudden spark shoot my body.. And my wide eyes stare into darkness..
My hold on his shirt tighten.. and before I knew the warm soft left mine..

The lights went On.. And I stare at the man in front of me.. Zac smirk and I gasp... And before I asked him what the heck he did.. I was pulled unto hug by Rose wishing me New year.. And he faded into crowd.

---------------------------------------------------

Hi guys

Enjoy

Please vote

Take care
Byee until next time