Dreyfus Ulrich

(A/N) I do not own the artwork used for this character. They belong to their original creators.

Name: Dreyfus Ulrich

alias: "Dracula"

Age: 240

Height: 6'6"

Race: Vampire-Bat Faunus

Faunus traits: vampiric fangs for
Draining the blood of his victims, and a set of large bat wings

Semblance: Vampire King—This semblance was bestowed upon Dreyfus by Salem because he agreed to work for her. The semblance grants the Count full control over all forms of vampire and bat type Grimm. He is also capable of transforming his body into a swarm of bats. He also gained quasi-immortality. The price this is that he must consume the blood of Grimm and/or humans to maintain. Though he cannot die of age, he can still be killed by a devastating enough attack. However, this is easier said than done due to his hyper-regenerative abilities. The vampiric powers also grant the Count blinding speed and agility, along with enhanced strength and stamina.

Personality: He is typically very bored and sullen, but he is also extremely intelligent. During his rather long life time, Dreyfus has amassed quite the impressive collection of knowledge. So impressive, in fact, that he is the one responsible for teaching Arthur Watts much of what he knows.

Appearance:

Weapon: Dreyfus Ulrich wields a one-handed longsword known as the Edge of Oblivion

Weapon: Dreyfus Ulrich wields a one-handed longsword known as the Edge of Oblivion. The sword has many unique properties including: the malicious Aura surrounding both it and Dreyfus, and an ethereal slash.

 The sword has many unique properties including: the malicious Aura surrounding both it and Dreyfus, and an ethereal slash

Skills: Dreyfus has an extremely high IQ. He is a master swordsman. And he is a tactical genius

Background:
Dreyfus Ulrich was born 240 years ago. Being born as a Bat Faunus meant that he, like nearly all other Faunus at the time, was treated like an animal by the humans of the day. It didn't help that he and his parents were slaves to a powerful human family. Living in what was essentially a castle, the Faunus slaves were primarily used as guards and for working the farm land that the family owned. The jobs of maids and butlers were reserved for the human help hired by the family.