Christopher Slater

(A/N) I do not own any of the images used here. They belong to there respective creators.

Name: Christopher "Chris" Slater

Age: 17

Race: Human

Semblance: Strategist—Unlike other semblances, this one is passively active at all times. When in battle, Chris Can think up battle strategies on the fly and easily adjust to his enemies mid-fight. This semblance makes Chris the ultimate tactician and a force to be reckoned with.

Affiliation(s): Beacon Academy student, Brother of Anthony Slater

Personality: Unlike his twin brother Anthony, Chris doesn't like to show off. He is far more reserved and collected about his decisions (some would even call him Calculative). However, he does have the same kindhearted nature as Anthony. Chris also shares Anthony's passion for music. Chris also has a passion for flight. This, along with his semblance, led him to create his weapon choice.

Appearance:

Weapon: Christopher uses Aero Hyacintho as his weapon of choice

Weapon: Christopher uses Aero Hyacintho as his weapon of choice. It is a set of Dust-powered cybernetic wings. The wings can collapse into a standby mode when on ground. There is also set of twin rapid fire dust pistols which double as the flight controls.