5

Next day

Next day

Y/N

Was there any way I could describe how it felt to be married?

No.

There wasn't much of a difference, or maybe it was because it had only been a day since the whole fiasco. The night at the hotel with Jungkook was awkward, to say the most. We didn't speak at all. It was just me and my thoughts, going about in circles. 

Currently, I was heading to pick up my belongings from my house. I was to move into Jungkook's house today. I just stared out the window of the taxi that was driving me home. Jungkook had claimed to be busy, yet again and left to get ready. I was to head home, pack my stuff up, and wait for him to pick me up later in the evening. 

Having alone time after a while might be a bit stress-relieving since the past few months were hectic. Once I had reached home, I had gotten in with the spare keys I had. Walking into the kitchen, I was greeted by my mother who was running about. I sighed, walking over to her. "Mother I told you over the phone, I don't want breakfast," I said. 

She turned around to face me, clearly not expecting me to arrive that early. "Nonsense! Don't skip your meals, you've got to surprise me with my little grandkids soon!" I choked on my saliva at her words. Turning to face her I had spoken. "Mother! That's not important, not now at least." I had no idea if I and Jungkook would ever even start to talk freely, let alone have kids. 

I turned around, heading to sit at the table for the big breakfast. It was the only way I could avoid talking to her about things I wasn't sure about. 

After a long breakfast of her bombarding me with questions, I headed up to my room, packing up everything that I needed to take. Once I was done packing, I opened up my laptop. Fetching files and attaching my resume to an email and sending it to an executive of the institutions, I had wanted to apply for a job at.

Done. All I had to do now was wait for an answer. 

The day had gone by pretty quickly, and I had spent my time talking to Hyein and Jimin on the phone. Once it was time to leave, I head downstairs with my bags. Placing them next to the couches in the main hall, I noticed my father and Yoongi were back from work. 

Yes, Yoongi had already started work at the office, he had told my parents about not wanting to take over, settling for a bit lesser. At least he wasn't completely in charge. I greeted them both, sitting across them as they turned their attention toward me. "You still haven't left?" My father had asked. "I'm waiting for Jungkook to pick me up, he should be here any minute now." 

As if right on queue, the doorbell had rung. I walked over and opened the door to see Jungkook standing in the doorway with his hands in his pockets as he smiled slightly. "Come on in." As he walked in, he greeted my- our -family. After a bit of talking, we left. I wasn't completely sad, I still had a few bad memories with my parents in that house, but I tried not to think about them right then.