SEVEN

I ran my hands through my hair in the bathroom before I put it up into its original ponytail.
I just took a shower and changed clothes. My outfit consisted of a pink T shirt and grey sweat pants. Just something to lounge around the house but it fit my figure well. It was cute and girly.

I went down the stairs to discover Nate and his friends  talking and catching up on time. There were three boys who looked to be around Nate's age.

All of them were talking but stopped once I came downstairs.

I slightly waved trying to make the situation less awkward. Maybe I should've stayed upstairs. Nobody said anything.

Nate stepped forward and introduced everyone to me .

"Kyra these are my homeboys. "

"Chris, Jacob, and Dj." He said while pointing them out one by one to me.

"This you?" Dj asked licking his lips while looking at me.

"No. she just here for a lil bit" Nate replied

"She look a lil young. " Chris said examining me closely.

"Im 16" I said finally speaking up not caring what they thought. I scrunched up my face not expecting them to be acting the way that they were.

"Imma call you jail bait ok..." Jacob says. Causing every one to laugh. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

Nate pushed him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Over the next hour I learned alot about his friends

Jacob was the funny one. He joked on every one and said the first thing that came to mind no matter what anyone thought. I liked that I felt like we were friends shortly after I met him. He was short and a little chubby. He had hazel eyes and braces. 

Dj was the player. About three girls FaceTimed him while he was here and he acting like he was in a relationship with all of them. DJ was cool though he had a dread bob and a mouth full of gold teeth. I could definitely see how he'd be the player of the three.

And Chris was the smart one. I learned that he tracked peoples phones, cars, ect. if Nate needed to pay them a little 'visit" when they didnt pay him. He was so smart but you'd be fooled by his appearance. He looked like a typical hood dude. Literally tatted from head to toe.

We are currently sitting on Nates couch watching Insideous. "What the hell wrong with her? Get the fuck outta there!" Jacob yelled to the T.V

Everybody laughed at him but he was so serious.

"I say we stop watching this shit and we go out turn upp I need a couple of baddies" Nate looked over at me

I nodded.

Luckily today was Friday. So no school tomorrow. " Alright it's seven now " so we got about three hours to get ready" Nate said standing up and looking at his rolex.

"One problem" Jacob said looking up at Nate like he stole something. It was kind of funny.

"What is that?" Nate asked confused.

"How is jail bait gone get in the club?" Jacob replied referring to me

That actually didn't cross my mind but I felt so comfortable around them. I honestly forgot I was the baby of the group.

"She good." Nate said and pulled out his phone while walking away.

"Alright gone and get ready people" Dj said.

.

They left 10 minutes later. I rushed up the stairs and looked in my closet for something sexy to make me look older. I never dress up for anything so I was actually excited

Maybe his friend had some type of dresses in here.

They were going to see a different side of Ja'Kyra tonight.

Not the shy, dumb, stupid me.

But BOSS mode me. I felt so happy. I know I'd just met Nate's friends but I felt like I belonged. They didn't judge me or me ignore me. I felt like I'd made three new homeboys.

Once I found a short, sexy red dress with slits on the sides. I looked deeper in the closet and found some black Christian Louboutins I admired them and put my outfit on the bed. Whoever this girl was definitely had some money. It felt unreal wearing nice clothes like this.

Yeah. Tonight should be fun. But I was a little nervous. Wouldn't you be?

I was only sixteen going out to a club with my new boyfriend who just so happens to be the most famous drug dealer in the state.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

XOXOX