~ Chapter One ~

THIS PART IS FROM KINGDOM OF ASH I DID NOT WRITE THIS DON'T SUE ME

She passed through a world of snowcapped mountains under shining stars. Passed over one of those mountains, where a winged male stood beside a heavily pregnant female, gazing at those very stars. Fae.

They were Fae, but this was not her world.

She flung out a hand as if she might signal them as if they might somehow help her when she was nothing but an invisible speck of power-

The winged male, beautiful beyond reason, snapped his head toward her as she arced across his starry sky.

He lifted a hand, as if in greeting.

A blast of dark power, like a gentle summer night, slammed into her.

Not to attack-but to slow her down.

A wall, a shield, that she tore and plunged through.

But it slowed her. That winged male's power slowed her, just enough-

this part is now mine so no sue thanks

The portal closed. Aelin was stuck here. She fell through the sky, eyes wide with shock and sadness. How could this have happened? This isn't how she intended to disappear from Erilea, not without a fight. She fell to the ground, but the magic was still slowing her. She touched the ground, then nothing. She passed out.

Rhysand

"Feyre Darling, you need to rest-"

"Rhys, look!" Feyre cried as she covered her mouth. I turned around and what I saw was unusual, even to me. A woman was falling, from the sky. Was she an Illyrian? I quickly sent my magic to the poor person, to slow her down. She slowed, and I saw it. A giant symbol in the sky. That was what she fell from. But how? Those marks haven't been used since before Velaris was even founded. She slowed as Feyre waved at her. Then, the symbol disappeared from the sky. The woman didn't fall back into the ground. She just fell onto the mountain north from me and Feyre.
"Feyre, let me get her. She could be injured..." I spoke.
"I'll stay here," my mate said. Her eyes twinkled and reflected the stars in the sky.
I jumped and quickly flew over to the female, who was fae. She looked off though, not like a lesser fae or a high fae, her canines long and ears slightly less pointed. She passed out as soon as she hit the ground, even though my magic slowed her down enough not to cause damage. How did she get here? I glance at the starry night and wonder.