Chapter 13

He pulls my shirt sleeve up "Y/n what the fuck! What's wrong with you?!" He asks yelling. "I told you, you hurt me I needed to feel something" I say nonchalantly while looking up at him. "You're going to stop this shit" he says looking at me angrily. I roll my eyes and try to yank my arm away from him "Let me go Minsik!" I yell. "Why the fuck should I? So you can cut yourself again?" he says looking at me. "I'm sorry okay, it won't happen again" I say trying to walk away. He hugs me "I didn't mean what I said, I told you this, I love you Y/n" he says holding me close. "I love you too" I say looking up at him. "Now let me go, If you hold me any tighter you'll suffocate me" I say giggling and he lets go of me. "I'll make it up to you, tonight it'll be me and you okay" he says smiling at me. "Okay" I say nodding and I walk out. "Yo, Y/n! Come over here, IM seems to think he's better than you" Zico says looking at me. "Oh really?" I say as I sit next to them. "He's beaten all of us in this shit!" Gray yells annoyedly. We play and surprisingly he beats me too. "I'll gladly take your crown as the highest of the high in 2K Y/n" IM says chuckling. "Oh shut up" I say laughing.
~few hours later~
"Baby, you ready yet?" Minsik yells. "Almost! Stop rushing me dammit!" I yell back.

 I walk out and look at him "I'm ready" I say smiling

I walk out and look at him "I'm ready" I say smiling. "What the fuck, when'd you get that?" Minsik says looking me up and down. "I've always had it, you done staring yet?" I say folding my arms. "Yeah" he says grabbing my hand and walking out of the door. "The house is empty again?" I ask as we get into his car. "Yeah, I skipped out on the party for you" he says looking at me smiling. I smile back. "It's really pretty outside" I say looking out of the window. "Not as pretty as you" he says grabbing my hand. "Nice try, but I believe the sky is a lot prettier" I say continuing to admire the sky. "Or maybe the sky wants to be you.." he says looking at me and I blush. "J-Just keep your eyes on the road" I say looking away from him. We pull up to a fancy restaurant "Baby, you didn't have to bring me here" I say looking over at him. "But you're special, and this place is nice and you look really fucking fine" he says squeezing my hand. "Well I hope they serve burgers" I say getting out of the car. "Everyone has burgers" he says chuckling. "Nuh uh" I say walking in. "I called in earlier it's under Minsik" he says and the lady directs us to the table. I sit next to him and look at the menu. We order our food and drinks and they soon come to us. "Baby you must've been hungry" he says wiping the side of my mouth with his finger. "I been living off French fries they hungry asses keep eating pizza and wings and shit" I say picking up my drink.
~Many drinks later~
"I want another one!" I yell hiccuping. "No Y/n you've drunken enough" Minsik says firmly. "Y/n angry!" I yell looking at him. I stand up and try to walk to the waitress. He grabs my arm and stands up "It's time to go". I yank my arm away from him but he puts me over his shoulder and walks out putting me into the car. He starts up the engine. "I want it, I want you" I say drunk I'll taking my seatbelt off trying to get into his lap. "I'm fucking driving Y/n" he says pushing me gently back into my seat. We arrive home and he picks me up and walk into the house to see everyone back. "The party got lame" Jay says eating a fry. "Really fucking lame" Hobi says playing the game. "We can talk about that later I have to deal with Y/n first" he says walking back into the room and closing the door. "I'm finna go stand infront of his door bc I'm not letting him fuck my little sister" Hobi says walking to the room door and standing beside it. I grab his hand and pull him towards me "I want you to fuck me Minsik.." I say looking up at him. "Y/n you're drunk stop it" he says handing me a bottle of water. "I don't want that bullshit, I want you" I say slapping the water bottle down and moving closer to him. "Drink the water and you can have me okay" he says handing me the water bottle. I drink some of it and sit it on the dresser. He lays me down and takes off my shoes then takes off his shirt and shoes and cuts off the light.  "W-What are you doing?" I ask confused. "Laying down" he says getting in bed and wrapping his arms around me. "But you said I could have you" I say starting to pout.

"I'm not going to fuck you because the simple fact is you're drunk, you don't really want to fuck you'd regret it in the morning Y/n, that is why you can't have me" he says looking me in the eyes.