Chapter 11

Sorry I've been gone for a longgggg ass time I been in school peeps😌.

~Jimin POV~
They must be dumb as fuck if they think I'm just gonna let him steal my girl. That shit ain't happening. I'm too jealous for this type of bullshit I'm not letting him win. I go into the living room and see Y/n. "Why you up so late? it's 2 in the morning" I look at her. "I couldn't sleep" she said as she kept looking at the tv. She was still as gorgeous as ever. "Mind if I join?" I say walking over to her.

~Y/n POV~
"Keep your distance" I say scooting over. He sits next to me. "Y/n I really am sorry.." he looks into my eyes. "You said that last time, it was a trick Jimin I don't trust you anymore" I continue to look away from him. We sit in silence for 20 minutes. "Why are you acting like you don't love me? Like you don't like me?" He grabbed my chin and made me face him "I know you do, because if you didn't you would've told them to make me leave.." he let go of my chin and kept watching tv like nothing happened. I turned to where I'm laying on the couch and looked at him "You're such a grade A asshole and douche bag and so full of yourself" I say scowling at him. He gets over me and grabs my wrists "You're still not over me I knew it," he smirks. "Fuck You" I mumble trying to get him off of me. He starts kiss my neck and and keeps going lower, I screamed. Could they not hear me? Nobody came to the rescue..where was my knight in shining armor?. He was overpowering me and I wasn't strong enough to get him off. "Jimin get off!" I continued to yell, this time he didn't give up. Did everyone leave? Where were they? All these thoughts rushed through my head. "Baby I'm not getting off, I always give up this time I'll have you and I'll win you back!" He starts to pull up my shirt. I punched him in the dick. I push him off and run into the bathroom and lock the door. He kicks it open "You dumb bitch" he comes over to me and slaps me the last thing I see is him leaving then I black out. I wake up in the bathroom and I walk into the living room and see everyone on the couch. "Where were you?" Minsik asks worriedly "What happened to you?" I look over at Jimin. "Where were you when I needed you last night huh? Nowhere to be found obviously because this shit happened when you were gone!" I yell at him with tears streaming out of my eyes. "Hey, calm down.." he says pulling me into his arms. "No why are you so calm?!" I yell trying to get out of his arms. "Jimin did this shit to me last night, I guess he figured all of you would be gone!" I slump down.
~Jay POV~
Now this fucker really finna get his brains shot out. I've noticed that Minsik will do anything for this girl.

~Minsik POV~
"Dabin kill his ass, right now." Dabin pulls out his gun and cocks it back and aims it at Jimin "getcho ass over here" Dabin says with the gun aimed at his head. Y/n watches them with a face of disbelief. "What if I don't want to?" Jimin says leaning against the wall. "I'll blow your motherfucking brains out from here, I'm the best shooter next to Jay, but I like to kill up close" Dabin walks to him and yanks him outside to the balcony.
~Y/n POV~
I follow them and I look at Jimin "Aren't you gonna stop him Y/n..don't you love me?" Jimin gives me this look, the same look he gave me when he met me. "I don't love you" I look down. "Then look me in the eyes and say it" he smirks. I walk over to him and stare into his eyes "I hate you" his smile fades away and I back up. And within those seconds that I closed my eyes and heard the worst sound I've ever heard.

I opened my eyes to see Jimin on the ground bleeding out almost dead this is the worst sight I break down I couldn't contain myself. I cried and now they're gonna think I want him back. "He's just another human being but think about it he built you up just to break you back down Y/n he fucking slapped you he mentally and physically abused you baby you don't need that piece of shit" he pulled me close. "I'm not crying over him, I've never seen anyone die before this is scary to me". " I should've just left it alone I should've turned around and not have looked at him". Dabin was covered in Jimin's blood and he just stood there looking at him. "Dabin go get cleaned up" I say looking at him "You're right I should" he takes off his shirt and walks to the bathroom. "Anyone gonna help get all this blood off me it'll be a lot faster for me so I can kick everyone's ass in 2k!" Dabin yells and we laugh. It's funny how he brightens up a mood in the worst situation. "I'm not helping you I'm waiting on this so called ass whipping by you in 2k" Jay says laughing. "I'm too busy ordering food" Zico says sitting on the couch. "Fuck that" Gray says laughing "I'm busy tryna get Hoseok back over here or IM, he hasn't hung with us in about 3 months now and he don't know that Minsik is back" Gray says looking at Minsik. "Fuck no!" Minsik says looking at them "I'm finna go chill negativity has been removed we should celebrate" he says and leans against the wall "Right baby?" he looks at me. "I'll help him, since y'all being babies" I go into the bathroom and wet a rag with warm water. "I had a feeling you'll help me" he says smiling "Well 1. You're like my brother and 2. You really asked for a ass whipping when you said sum about 2k" I said laughing. "Cocky huh?" He chuckles and sits on the side of the tub. I start to wipe the blood off and then the farther I go down, I see scars and he winces a little when I wiped it. "I meant to ask you, why are you such a good shot?" I say tilting my head to the side. "Oh Sik-k still didn't tell you?" "Tell me what? I look at him confused.

"We're not just really close friends, we're family, we're brothers by choice". "We're in the mafia Y/n.."