Author's Note [Must Read]

• Dedicated to All One More Chance Readers

First and foremost, thank you to everyone who has read, voted and commented on this story. I really appreciate the support guys! (^____^)

And also, I would like to inform all of you, (especially the ones who've countlessly accused me of committing plagiarism in their PMs), that this story is really made by me. It was originally posted on Fanfiction.net by anaddictedreader143, which of course, is my account there. So please, will you guys stop will the false accusations already? Seriously, it's getting annoying and I'm tired of explaining myself to you guys. (T____T)

So anyways, for this AN, I'm going to answer the most common questions that you guys would most likely ask.

Is there a sequel?

-As I've posted on my other AN on Fanfiction.net, I'm only planning a sequel so far. I'll first be posting some special UDs for the other couples, (Hotaru and Ruka, Anna and Kitsu, Nonoko and Yuu, Sumire and Koko). The sequel, (Naoki and Eri's story), is currently on plan at the moment. I'm not even sure if I'll continue with it. But anyways, in case I really will make the sequel, I'll post it immediately on Fanfiction.net and also here. I hope you guys stay tune for it! (^____^)

Any other upcoming fanfics? Particularly Gakuen Alice fanfics?

-So far, I've got no plans. I'm currently focusing on teenfics. Most particularly, Filipino teenfics. I don't know if I'll post another fanfic soon.

Are you still active in Fanfiction.net?

-As of now? Then, that's a definite NO. I visit the site a few times, but that's just to check my inbox and read my reviews. Actually, I haven't even updated my stories there. And I don't know when I'll update. Most likely, when I have more free time in my hands, I'll finish all of my stories there.

For more questions, feel free to post them here. And don't worry, I promise to reply. XD

So yeah, that's the end of my AN, I guess. I hope you guys support my other stories too. And for those who have been asking for the link of my account in Fanfiction.net, here you go.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2615235/anaddictedreader143

And for the ones writing on Fictionpress.com, feel free to read my poems there too.

http://www.fictionpress.com/u/809445/iwannabeawriter143

Thank you for reading! (^____^)