Chapter 11: Drama in Drama Class

*When two hearts are meant to be, no matter how long it takes, how far they may go, how tough it seems, time will bring them together to share a life called forever.

"Is it really true?"

"When did it happen?"

"Where did you hear that?"

Whispers and hushed voices were heard in the corridors as Mikan and the others passed by. It seems as though almost everyone in the whole division, probably the whole school, knew about she and Eiji breaking up. But actually, Mikan expected this to happen. Students in Alice Academy always seemed to know the latest happenings and gossip in the school.

Everyone kept staring at Mikan as she sat down on her seat in homeroom period. But despite all of that, Mikan didn't care at all, nor did she feel any discomfort even though probably the whole class was gaping at her.

"This whole story about you and Nakamura breaking up is clearly causing uproar in the whole school." Hotaru pointed out when she approached her.

Mikan sighed and stared out of the window.

"It doesn't matter. After all, it's already finished. What's done is done." She said.

"You seem to be handling this pretty well." Hotaru commented.

Mikan crossed her arms.

"Come on, Hotaru. This isn't really my first break up. I have to be more mature and not freak out." She gave a proud smile.

"Yes, you're right. But if I had known better, someone might have been there to comfort you along the way."

Mikan's smile disappeared and she stared at her best friend. Immediately, her face started to get warm.

"You saw?" She almost shrieked.

Hotaru gave an evil smile.

"Saw? My dear sweet Mikan, I photographed the whole thing." And in her hand, was a thick stack of photographs, all containing images of her and Natsume embracing.

Mikan immediately grabbed for them. Surprisingly, Hotaru didn't even bother withdraw her hand at all.

"How did you find out?" Mikan asked, looking through each photo.

"With your loud voice baka, even everyone on the other side of the world would have probably heard you yelling."

"How many of these do you have?" There were probably fifty photos in her hands already!

"Don't worry about it, baka. That's all of the photos. I already have it deleted from my camera." Hotaru assured.

"I have to dispose of these." Mikan grumbled under her breath, putting all of the photos in her bag.

"You really don't need to, you know." Hotaru prompted.

"No, I have to. Others might think badly of Natsume if anyone else finds out about these." Mikan insisted.

"What do you mean?"

"They'll think that the reason why Eiji and I broke up was because I've been cheating on him with Natsume." Mikan didn't want more haters shooting daggers at her every single day!

"You have a point." Hotaru gave an exasperated sigh. "So, now that you're single and available, what are you planning to do with Hyuuga?" She coaxed.

Mikan looked away from her best friend. What was she going to do with Natsume?

She couldn't have been more grateful for what he did for her the other night. If it hadn't been for him, Mikan would probably still be depressed right now. If he hadn't comforted her and listened to her, she would have probably had a breakdown.