2.Big Macintosh

I was working in the fields when Applejack came running up to me with a furious look on her face.

"You have manners right Big Mac?"

"I don't know."

"How do you not know?!"

"Look , I am really happy right now so don't ruin it for me , okay?"

"No , Big Mac I've been so nosy lately it would be better if I stay out."

" Yeah."

As AppleJack started to leave she turned around and said "Why are you happy?". I rolled my eyes and she left. I got out the How To Be Kind Book put of my handbag and started reading. You probably want to learn how to be kind. Well I can help you with that. I read till page 50. I knew 5 steps on how to be kind. Fluttershy would think I have approved.

The next day I went to Fluttershy's house because Applejack told me where it was and I want to ask Fluttershy out. I had a rose , tuxedo , an accent , and I will take her to a fancy dinner. It was gonna be hard , but I had to do it. I took a deep breath and knocked on her door and waited.

Fluttershy opened the door and looked surprised when she saw me. "Hey Big Macintosh. What's up?" Fluttershy asked me. I smiled when I said "Will you go out with me?".

"I'm sorry Big Macintosh. No.

"W-Why?"

"I don't like you like that."

I felt like crying like a baby. I nod my head and left. When I got home AppleJack asked why I looked gloomy , but I said that I was fine and went into my room. I've gotta let go. I've gotta find someone else.