4. Big Mac

There they were. The ponies I didn't want here. My sister Applejack and her friends Rainbow dash , Rarity , Pinkie pie , and Twilight sparkle. They just ruined this. I sighed. We went to our table and waited for are waiter. I can't believe they were here!!!

"What are you ordering?" I said. Wow Big Mac . Real clever. I just asked what she ordered. Tottal turn off.

"A salad. You?" She said. I'm glad she didn't get all mad at me. My life would be ruined.

"Pork and-" I said when I was cut off by Rainbow dash. Why was she even here?! Why were any of them here?

"Hey you too! What a ordering? I'm getting at steak. I heard it makes you go faster. Even though I'm already fast. I've also heard it tastes good. Hey guys come over here , there is room for all of you." Rainbow dash said as she sat down. Omg no not on our date! The rest of them came over.

"Guys! Please leave. We are on a date." Fluttershy said quietly. Of course no one could here her they were being too loud.

"GUYS LEAVE WE ARE ON A DATE!" I screamed. Everyone looked up then left expect for Fluttershy.

"Thank you. They never listen to me."

"Don't worry. I listen to you."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~~

Authors Notes

Done! Might get next chapter up today or tomorrow! And wow 260 views! Let's go for 300 views!!!