e p i l o g u e

1   y e a r   l a t e r

"Do you think that this will ever be over?" Jinyoung asked Jaebum as they wandered outside with no destination in mind.

"What will?" Jaebum asked, curiousness laced in his voice.

"The apocalypse." Jinyoung answered, looking down at the gun in his hand.

Jaebum thought about it, they still haven't released the gas that would flip the switch on this apocalypse. It's been so long since he'd had a normal life. 5 years to be exact.

"Yes." Jaebum murmured, kicking a pebble that laid on the dirt.

"Okay. Now answer me honestly." Jinyoung looked over at Jaebum.

Jaebum let out a humorless laugh mixed with a scoff. Jinyoung knew him too well at this point.

"No. Never." Jaebum looked down at his lover, watching his freshly cleaned that hair blew in the wind.

"I feel sad now." Jinyoung pouted, locking his arm with Jaebum's.

"Why?" Jaebum asked, looking down at Jinyoung's brown eyes.

"Cause if this will never be over then what was the point of my best friend dying?" Jinyoung asked, walking towards the house where everyone was outside. Jaebum couldn't answer, he looked at the floor and let Jinyoung guide him back home.

"I miss his laugh, and his smile, and his eyes, and his hair... I miss him. I miss Jackson." Jinyoung said, catching the attention of everyone.

"Babe, he didn't die just so that you can be sad. He died so that you could live." Jaebum stopped walking and turned towards the others, offering a small smile.

"I wish things would've been different." Jinyoung sighed, looking down at the floor.

"Geez, I already apologized for walking in on y'all about to have sex. When are you gonna stop pretending like I'm dead?" Jackson asked, flapping his arms in disbelief, earning a few laughs from the others.

"Do you hear something?" Jinyoung asked Jaebum.

"Nope." Jaebum popped the p at the end and gave Jinyoung a smile.

*

"Jackson!" Jinyoung yelled from his shared bed with Jaebum. A few seconds later an excited Jackson burst through the door and looked at Jinyoung with big, hopeful eyes.

"Are you done pretending that I'm dead?" Jackson asked, smiling brightly at Jinyoung.

"Yeah, it's kinda boring without you." Jinyoung admitted and opened his arms, signaling that he wanted a hug.

Jackson jumped on the bed, his smile not wavering, and engulfed Jinyoung into a hug. Jinyoung smiled as the smell of Jackson took over his senses, he really did miss Jackson.

"Alright, I think that's enough hugging." Jaebum's voice was heard, making Jinyoung smile at him in excitement.

"Nah ah, he's been ignoring me for a week now. It's my turn." Jackson whined, hugging Jinyoung tighter.

"I don't care." Jaebum said and walked over to the bed, grabbing Jackson and ripping him away from Jinyoung.

"You need to learn how to share." Jackson pouted as Jaebum threw himself over Jinyoung and wrapped his arms around him.

"Get out." Jaebum mumbled as he leaned in to kiss Jinyoung's lips. Jinyoung let out a small laugh as he reciprocated the kiss, Jackson let out a fake gag and made his way towards the door.

"I'll lock it so nobody else walks in on you guys about to have sex." Jackson laughed as he locked the door and closed it behind him.

Jinyoung laughed into the kiss and cupped Jaebum's cheeks, angling their heads to get a deeper kiss. Jaebum moved one of his hands to rub one of Jinyoung's thighs while the other gripped Jinyoung's hip.

Jaebum moved his hips to grind his member against Jinyoung's, earning a small moan from the younger. Jinyoung moved his hands down to Jaebum's shirt and slipped his hands in, feeling the abs hidden underneath.

Jinyoung tugged at Jaebum's shirt, a sign for his to take it off and Jaebum complied right away. As soon as Jaebum took of his shirt, he leaned down to capture Jinyoung's lips once again. Jinyoung wrapped his legs around Jaebum's waist, bringing their members closer. Jaebum started slowly and hardly rubbing them together, earning a few moans from Jinyoung and emitting some groans from him.

"You're so hot, Jinyoungie." Jaebum whispered against his lips, and then started trailing kisses onto Jinyoung's jaw. Jinyoung almost whined at the praise, biting his lip to prevent the sound from coming out.

"Hey, gu-" Youngjae walked into the room and his eyes immediately landed on the pair.

"Are you fucking kiddi-"

"Oh my god! I am so sorry!" Youngjae interrupted Jaebum as he yelled out the words and slammed the door behind him.

Jinyoung sighed as his head fell back into the pillow, laughing when he saw Jaebum's annoyed look. Jinyoung cupped the back of Jaebum's head and guided him down to his neck, where Jaebum immediately nuzzled his head in.

"We really need to get a lock on that door." Jaebum mumbled, his words being muffled by Jinyoung's neck.

"Yeah, we do." Jinyoung agreed with a laugh, kissing the top of Jaebum's head.

"I walked in on them!" They heard Youngjae yell out, followed by a few laughs.

"You're dead, figuratively." Jackson yelled out, laughter heard in his voice.

Jaebum raised his head up to kiss Jinyoung's cheek, a small sign of affection.

"Let's go beat him up." Jaebum said, getting up and putting his shirt back on. He grabbed one of his hoodies and tossed it to Jinyoung, since it was getting cold again.

"Don't be an ass." Jinyoung laughed, throwing Jaebum's hoodie on before standing up and reaching out to intertwine his fingers with Jaebum's.

"We'll see." Jaebum gave him a small smirk and kissed the top of his head before pulling him out.

And as soon as they stepped out, they were hit with laughs and more than enough apologies from Youngjae. Jinyoung thought that it doesn't matter if they're in the middle of the apocalypse, he's with his family.

Jackson, Mark, BamBam, Yugyeom, Youngjae and especially Jaebum will forever be under his protection.

He watched happily as Jaebum pretended to best Youngjae up while the younger screamed for help and everyone else was laughing.

Yup, that's his family.

'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'
ahh, shitty chapter.

long time, no update.

sorry for this ending, lol.

support twice's comeback <3

a whole queen