c h a p t e r 1

d a y 1

"There's been an outbreak. I repeat, there's been an outbreak. Don't get bitten!"

"What does that even mean?" The students asked the teacher, desperate for answers.

"I don't know kids, it's probably jus-" She didn't have time to finish her sentence as the window broke and a rotten smell filled the room.

"Is that a zombie?!" A girl cried as everyone stood up from their seat.

"There might be more outside." Another guy said as he looked out the door.

The zombie stood up and ran up to the teacher taking a bite of her neck.

"Oh my gosh!"

Everyone started yelling as they watched their teacher try to reach out for help.

Everyone jumped when a guy jumped through the broken window. They watched in horror and relief as he pulled out a small sword and stabbed the zombie right on the head.

As soon as he pulled out his sword the zombie was sent to the floor. He watched the teacher, everyone could tell that she was turning, so he did the same thing that he did to the zombie.

"She never liked me anyway." Jaebum said as he cleaned his sword.

"Don't be afraid, you either kill them or they kill you. Kill the brain in order for them to die." Jaebum said as he jumped out the window.

'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'
woo a zombie au, i watched z nation but didn't finish it because 10k was my favorite character and he was suppose to end up with cassandra but she turned into half zombie and i'm sad now. them ending up together would've been iconic. >:(