c h a p t e r 1 2

"Jinyoung you better start explaining everything right now." Jaebum almost glared, a little upset.

"Calm down, Jae." Jinyoung huffed, glaring back at Jaebum.

"Don't 'Jae' me. What the fuck is going on?" Jaebum questioned.

"Alright, alright. I was volunteering for blood donations because I usually did that before."

*
"Park Jinyoung." The nurse called out.

Jinyoung stood up and was taken to a room where his blood would be taken.

As soon as that was over, Jinyoung was about to leave when he overheard a conversation the nurses were having.

"He's AB negative? It could work."

Jinyoung shrugged it off and was about to leave when he was stopped by the nurse.

"Actually, do you think that we could maybe take a little more?" She asked with hopeful eyes.

Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion since they never took that much. He was AB negative and almost nobody had that blood type.

"Um, sure." Jinyoung hesitantly said, getting back in the chair.

A doctor came in and so did a bunch of other nurses too. Jinyoung confusedly looked around until he caught eye of a huge needle with something in it.

"What's that?" Jinyoung asked, looking up at one of the nurses.

"We're so sorry."

And that was all that Jinyoung could remember as the needle was stuck in his arm and he lost conscious.
*

"So you were a lab rat?" Jaebum furrowed his eyebrows, upset at Jinyoung's little story.

"I would've done it willingly if they let me but I guess not." Jinyoung shrugged.

"But it actually worked?" Jaebum asked.

"Well is the hope so, I woke up to a zombie attached to my leg." Jinyoung shrugged, lifting up his sweats to show Jaebum the bite mark.

"That's so messed up though. How could someone do that to you?" Jaebum asked, scooting closer to cup Jinyoung's cheek.

"That's not the worst part." Jinyoung scoffed, setting his hand on Jaebum's wrist and leaning into his touch.

"Enlighten me." Jaebum narrowed his eyes.

"They wouldn't let me go. They were always injecting stuff in me and would always have zombies bite me. It was terrible." Jinyoung paused, taking in Jaebum's reaction before continuing.

"I finally found the perfect time to escape, it was after they have created some sort of air that would reverse the effect of zombies and make them into humans again. I was so drained from blood and water that I barely managed to run." Jinyoung explained, causing Jaebum to perk up a little.

"They found a cure? Why haven't they released it or something?" Jaebum asked, pulling away from Jinyoung a little. Jinyoung gave him a small pout before intertwining his hand with Jaebum's.

"I have no idea, I left a few months ago. I thought that they would've released it by now." Jinyoung shrugged.

Jaebum looked down and saw that the zombie horde had passed, how long were they out here for?

"Let's get you inside, you're gonna bleed to death." Jaebum looked at Jinyoung's leg, which hadn't stopped bleeding.

*

"Jae, come here." Jinyoung whined, making grabby hands to Jaebum.

Jaebum had made Jinyoung stay in bed for the whole day and Jinyoung was sick and tired of it.

Jaebum sighed as he went towards Jinyoung, stopping by the side of the bed.

"What now?" Jaebum asked.

"You're tired of me." Jinyoung pouted, snuggling further into Jaebum's hoodie.

"Jinyoung, that's not it." Jaebum sighed, sitting down on his bed and pulling Jinyoung close to him. Jinyoung immediately made Jaebum lay down, wrapped his arms around Jaebum's neck, swung one leg over Jaebum's waist and rested his head on his chest.

"We're not even together." Jaebum laughed a little, hugging Jinyoung tighter.

"Well we could be but you stay playing." Jinyoung shrugged, taking in Jaebum's scent.

"Well I won't play anymore, I want you." Jaebum whispered into Jinyoung's ear.

"Well I don't know if I want you." Jinyoung said, getting up and sitting down on the bed.

"Yeah right." Jaebum scoffed, pulling Jinyoung down until his back hit the mattress and in a second Jaebum was hovering over him.

"Alright, maybe I want you." Jinyoung smiled, wrapping his arms around Jaebum's neck, and pulling him down.

'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'
this book is coming to an end.

i think it'll be longer than my other jjp books tho.

not edited >:(