Chapter 4- Ice cream with Niall

A/N OMG FIRST AUTHOR'S NOTE SINCE THE FIRST CHAPTER! SO I DECIDED TO KINDA EXPLAIN THIS STORY AND HOW UPDATES AND SHIT WILL WORK. I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO'S WRITING THIS. IT'S ME (IZZY) MY MOFO HANNAH (SHE WROTE THE SECOND CHAPTER), MY OTHER MOFO SOPHIE (SHE HELPS WITH IDEAS AND WRITES SOME BUT HASN'T YET), AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY MOFO IZZI (SHE EDITS(SOMETIMES) SHE'S SMART AND STUFF). OKAY UPDATES- WE'LL TRY AND UPDATE AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE. WE ALL ARE SHUFFLING SCHOOL AND DANCE AND SOFTBALL AND VOLLEYBALL AND WHATEVER IT IS SOPHIE DOES. I APOLOGIZE FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE AFTER THE FIRST CHAPTER. AND AFTER THE THIRD. BUT ALL THAT MATTERS IS I'M HERE NOW. SO ONTO THE ACTUAL CHAPTER.
-IZZY

Louis' P.O.V.

After Zayn left, I was left to hang out with Niall the rest of the day. We didn't do much. We ate breakfast, which was mine and Niall's favorite, Lucky Charms. Well, I ate the marshmallows and made Niall finish the rest of the cereal. Zayn makes me eat the actual cereal because I "need it" or whatever.

That might be what Zayn means when he tells me I have too much "sass" for my own good.

I like Zayn a lot, but not in the like-like way that I think I feel about that guy I saw at the library. Zayn takes care of me and doesn't let me do bad things to myself. I mean it's not that I would want to. One time I heard about people like that but it kind of scared me.

After breakfast I asked Niall to put on a film.

"Frozen?"

"No, I think I wanna watch the Little Mermaid."

"Oh, changin' it up I see."

"I guess, but Frozen is still my favorite movie," I said using a lot of hand gestures.

"Hey, that's cool with me, a break from Frozen is-"

"Frozen is the BEST movie, please don't make fun of it," I said with tears forming in my eyes.

"No, no, I love Frozen, but sometimes it's okay to change things up," Niall said coming to the couch to hug me after he started the movie.

"I don't ever want you to change in my life, or Zayn."

"No way, dude, we'll always be there for you, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise," he replied hugging me tighter.

We watched the movie, but eventually fell asleep cuddling. I woke up after Niall started snoring, so I decided to wake him up too. I was a little disappointed because we missed the movie, but it was okay.

Zayn says I should learn to try to control my emotions better, but that is really hard. I don't know how people do it.

Anyway, Niall wanted to take me to get some ice cream. How could I refuse ice cream?

We walked into the old-timey ice cream parlor. We came here because it was Niall's favorite.

He looked and pointed at me, "Strawberry?"

I nodded at him and skipped over to the glass window that unlocked the portal to sweet deliciousness. Then I sat at one of the tables and started to spin around in my chair. The guy behind the counter had a funny look on his face, so I stuck my tongue out to show my disproval.

The paintings on the wall were really cool. My favorite was the one with the big rock thing and blue and yellow swirls all around it. I made something like that once while I was painting.

Niall came over with the ice cream after he had payed for it.

"Thank you, Ni," I said, the satisfaction of sprinkles showing on my face.

"Anything for you, Lou," he replied with a great smile on his face.

"Hey, Ni, can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Why do people always look at me funny when we go out somewhere?"

A/N SO OMG I LOVE YOU ALL AND WE EVEN GOT 2 COMMENTS AND 4 VOTES THAT SO AWESOME! BTW HANNAH WROTE THIS NOT ME BUT I EDITED AND SUCH SO I DECIDED I'D DO THE AUTHORS NOTE SINCE SHE DIDN'T. ANY WAY SORRY FOR THE WAIT BUT ENJOY THIS UPDATE! VOTE AND COMMENT AND STUFF. LOVE YA'LL
-IZZY