Fluff! Sandy x fem reader!

Your pov :
It's almoust down . You were sitting at your computer when you got a message from one of your friends. Sandy asked you if you wanted to come over to his place and have a pijama party ... Just the 2 of you ... so It's not accsualy a party ,but rather a hang out . Since you don't have anything better to do ,you say "Yeah sure i'l come over."

Sandy's pov :
You asked one of your best friends, [Yn] if they wanted to come over . They said yes ,with made you happy. You told them to be at your place in an hour or so . You got up from your couch and went to your bedroom . You placed a bunch of fluffy pillows and plushies on the bed , then got a pink blanket and carefully placed it on the bed . You got some pop corn (popcorn ?) and put it in the microwave . While that was done you also made hot chocolate with marshmallows . You then decided that it woud be a good idea to get some comfy pillows and blankets on the couch as well . Maybe [Yn] didn't want to wach movies and eat pizza in your bedroom . And about the pizza i think It's finaly time to command 1 or 2 . So that's what you did . Then you got some videogames and some movies out of a box were you put those things. You were iust about to put the half - amty box away when you heard someone knok on the dor . You put the box in It's place and rushed to the dor with a smile on your face . "That must be [Yn] !!!" You said outloud .

Your pov :
You knoked on the dor .Sandy opened it and smiled at you . He got your backpack off and put it next to the couch . You have your pijamas in that backpack and some other things that might come in handy at a pijama party .

"So ,[Yn], do you want to wach a movie or play some videogames?" Sandy asked you .
"I think i i'l wach a movie" you said to him .
"Do you want to go to my bedroom to wach the movie or stay here?"he asked you .
"Lets stay here ,on the couch." you said .
You made yourself comfortable on the couch while Sandy got some popcorn and hot chocolate and put them on the coffe table in front of you . He then grabed some soda and some potatoe chips and put them on the table as well . Then he asked you to decide on a movie while he got on the couch next to you making himself more confortabile . You decided on a horror movie. You weren't scared of them , in fact you found them funny. Sandy on the other hand didn't enjoy them that much ,but he decided to give it a shot anyways . You closed the lights in the room to make it even more scary . The movie started and Sandy was a little creeped out . A jumpscare appeard ot of nowere with got bouth of you off gard . You jumped becose of this ,but you didn't make a noise becose of the shock . Sandy bouth screamd and jumped becose of that jumpscare .He got his blanket above his mouth now and got his feet of the ground and on the couch. A violent scene appeard and he got a bit closer to you . The killer in the movie started to say some preety scary things so you started to get closer to Sandy as well . Some time has passed and you 2 were still waching the horror movie . At this point it started to bore you . Sure the movie was great at first but now ... not so much. Sandy got veary scared and he shoved his face into your shoulder while he was wraping his own arms aroud your arm . His grip on your arm was so thight that it hurt you . You leand your head on his . He loked up at you and even if it was preety dark and he looked kind of scared becose of the movie he also looked like ... he was blushing ? You shruged it off and asked him to stop holding your arm like that . In response Sandy sayd: "But I feel refer this way" so you told him "Dude i know your scared but my arm  hurts" he stoped griping your arm and he instead put his a rm around yor neck , coming closer to you and makeing himself even more confortabile. The Movie ended and you waned to go swith the lights on but Sandy didn't let you . He got a videogame and said "It's my turn to choose what we do ,and I choose to play videogames with you!" then you heard a knok on the dorr . "Oh, that must be our pizza." Sandy said . He got up and even tho you asked him to turn on the lights becose the darkness creeapt you out (even tho the horror movie didn't) he still didn't do it, he said that "Now you know  how i felt while watching the movie . I know your afraid of the darkness but I am not." He said with a smirk on his face as he left you to get the pizza .