•Chapter 1•

Noni's POV

"Lashae, this bitch leslie keep staring at me like she got a fucking problem B. Imma go over there and confront her ass. " I said. We were at lunch sitting at the table with the squad. It was me, Lashae, Shardae, Yauntae, Keenon, Jeremiah, Harris, & Steven. We was 8 deep, we had all been rocking with each other since the 4th grade and we all in 12th now. Shit, we were all close asf. The most popular people in school. Everybody knew us, we were all cool asf until ah mf step outtaline and one fight we all fight. It was squad shit round here. We don't play dat. Shiiid, you'd probably never believe it but we were all A & B students.

"Bitch do you got a fucking problem? You keep staring like you never seen a bad bitch before! Tf? " I yelled. That bitch Leslie ah fuckin hoe rat. Damn THOT. Bitch dunn had so many trains ran on her she Caint even conduct no more. She was pretty til I start hearing about her and the bitch was mad because her nigga was always trynna holla at me.

"Mm, naaah. Just thought your lip gloss was cute. " She replied. Oooh this bitch irks my nerve.

"Mm, yea I bet you did. But you need to find some medicine to clear them herpies bitch not worry about my lip gloss. And take a cough drop, I know ya throat sore. Fucking THOT. "

She rolled her eyes. Yeea she know I will beat her ass. Lil stank ass bitch.

"Noni, you fw yungzay party Friday fam? " Keenon asked. Keenon was a tall darkskinn, brown eyes, he was tatted, and cute. Shit honestly our whole squad was cute.

"If y'all going, I'm going." I replied.

"Ayye, y'all trynna hit the mall after school and go shopping? " Yauntae asked. Yauntae was a light brownskinn, skinny, about 5'6 and had long jet black hair that touched her shoulders. she wore glasses and her shoe game was better than half the niggas at our school.

"Yeea." We all replied.

The bell rang and we all walked down the hall to our classes, this was the last hour of the day and we ALL had this class together. For some A & B students we didn't do anything but clown in this class, the teacher was cool asf tho. He gave us work but we really didn't have to do much because we a had ALL passed our ACT's. & EOI's Shit this our last year of school we just chillin.

- 5 minutes later -

We all sitting in class, chillin and talking.

"Maaann, this bitch on Facebook forever making indirect statuses. The shit funny tho. " Lashae said. Lashae was the shortest one in the group. She was 4'9 or 5'0. But she don't like people talking bout her height. Lashae got heart, that was my mfn shoota RT. Some people say we kinda favor each other so alot of times they mistake us for sisters. She was darkskinn, had micros, and she wore eyeliner alot because it brung out her face.

"Aha, It's that bitch ciara huh? Maaane, she need her ass whooped. Rt." I said. I'm noni, Im darkskinn, Im about 5'6, short hair, thick, and had a good sense of style.

"Bruuuh, I'm ready to go B." Some nigga in the front of the class said.

"Nigga shut up, we got 10 more minutes. Quit crying. " Jeremiah said. Jeremiah was like 6'4 . Damn tall ass giraffe monkey. Ole 2 chainz, my arms are as long as my legs head ass boooi. Lol I would never say that shit to him. He was skinny, had blue eyes. He was mixed soo. He got hoes. But he'll settle down one day.

- 10 minutes later -

"Alright class, your dismissed. " Mr. Samuel said .

We were all walking to our cars when I asked were they all coming to my house. They all agreed saying Yes. I was already 18 so I had moved out of my Parents into a nice, huge apartment. We were on our way to my house. Car after car like a damn funeral. But all our whips were clean.