37: I killed you!

(Violets P.O.V)

"What do you mean? I killed you!" I shout into the phone. I was riddled with confusion and rage.

"You never did your homework did you? Demons can be brought back if they are needed."

"The only way that can happen is if another demon sacrifices three lives from the surface. No one has came up here in a long time besides the demons connected to me." I explained still confused. I could hear a disappointed 'Tsk' on the other side.

"You can preserve the deaths as long as you capture the souls in a bottle with a sealing spell on it. You should know this. Anyways. That all is besides the point."

"And what is the point?"

"The point is that you my princess are going to be in big trouble very soon. You're going to have to fight for the lives of everyone you love and care for." I heard other voices on the other side of the phone. I growled.

"When?"

"It wouldn't be so fun if I told you now would it? I can tell you it won't be with in the next month. But soon after. Better start preparing princess." The phone went dead after that. My eyes started to glow and my rage took over making me black out as Lucifer took over.

(Very short I know! I'm sorry but I think this may change your mind about who was on the phone. I am working on the next chapter right now so it should be up fairly soon. I have school and extracurricular activities that are currently taking up my life so I can't wright as much at the moment I apologize. I Anyways, who do you think it is on the phone? What do you think of this chapter? Remember to comment it does help a lot!! love you all!)