11: Training and rage

Violets P.O.V

"Vi....... Are you ok?" Rachel asked me,  concerned.  I ignore her and keep on punching the bag, by now my whole hand is covered in my blood because of my knuckles bleeding. It flew to the otherside of the gym and sand spilled out. I walked over to the supply closet and got another bag, the hung it on the chain that was hanging from the ceiling, and begin punching it.

"Violet. We need to ask you about that Fire, we would ask your father but we can't summon him." Simon says in a Alpha voice, -he can still use in because of his genes- I see everyone in my pack bow to him, that just made me even more mad. I punch the bag once more and it flys to the pile of over bags.

I slowly turn around with my left eye covered by my hair. I look Simon directly into his eye's, this made him take a step back. I look at all of my pack members bowing to him still.

"Simon." I say in a calm voice but my eye show's my rage that is about to break out.

"Y-yes?" He replys.

'Alpha, I am so sorry, but Alex is here." He reasons through the mind link. My head snaps to my mate, then back to Simon.

'Give them back to me!' I shout in my Demon voice. Simons whimpers softly but releases his Alpha hold on my pack members.

"Why is he here?" I gritted out pointing to Alex.

"Because I am the only one that should know where this place is besides for my top warriors. So how did you find this place?" Alex shouted to me. I hate being shouted at, I slowly look to him and I was about to set him on fire but I felt strong, unnaturally warm arms hug me from behind.

"Dad go away." I said but he just kept holding me but held tighter when I tried to escape.

"Darling, if your mother was here what would she think?" He whispered in my ear. I just look down.

"Darling... Do you remember the story of when me and your mother met?" I whispers after u don't reply to him. I look up and him and he smiles down at me, I shake my head no even if I do remember I just love seeing my dad talk about mom he loves her so much.

"Well come on, let me tell you." Dad said and then tell everyone to leave the room. Alex was a bit hesitant but left anyways. Dad summons two chairs and we both sit down.

"Two years before you were born I was down in hell doing my usual routine, doing paper work, killing people from the surface, and just having a good day. But when I went to the surface to kill a wolf who's time had come I smelt a wonderful sent, it was a mix of honey and maple." He paused for a moment and smiled remembering her smell, I smiled starting to calm down from my rage.

"So after I was done killig the wolf I followed the sent and was lead to a opening in the woods, it was filled with White flowers and in the middle of them sat the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." He then looked at me,

"You lake after your mothers looks darling." He said then carried on.

"It was the moon goddess, she turned around and faced me once she caught my sent, we just stared at each other for a while till I stepped closer to her and she ran to me. When she did I picked her up and swung her around, as she laughed." He said with love and joy in his eyes.

"After that day we met there everyday,  and two years later out beautiful daughter came into the world. She was born in that opening and we loved her so much, but she needed to go through something terrible in order to meet, summon and see us. Darling, it was the hardest thing to do when we had to give you to this dumb pack." He said and hugged me. By this time I was completely calm and I had the biggest smile on my face.