22: Aloud three people to come with.

Violets P.O.V

~two days before going to hell for the games~

"Violet. We leave in two days. You have to rest and take it easy. You don't want to hurt yourself now." Sean said leaning against the door frame of the work out room.

"I know. just let me have another hour." I plead slightly panting from punchig the bag so fast. Sean shakes his head slightly but leaves me to work out. I was so focused on punching that I didn't sense Alex and Simon come in.

"Violet. We need to talk." Simon spoke up making me turn to him fast and get into a defensive stance. He backed up slightly.

"What do you need? I'm busy." I state and put my hands on the back of my head in an attempt to let more air into my lugs.

"We need to talk about the games." This time it was Alex that spoke. I clenched my jaw but nodded.

"You have the right to ask questions I guess." I said and sat on the bench on the side of the room, they follow me and sit on each side of me. Alex to the right and Simon to the left. They switched off asking questions.

"When are you going?" Simon demanded more than asked.

"Two more days till I go down to hell."

"When will you come back?" Alex asked in a slightly scared tone, his eyes held nervousness. I looked at him and debated if I should answer truthfully or not.

'Mate deserves to know, I want him to regret rejecting us but I don't want to lie.' Destiny's voice rang in my head, I agreed with her. I look down at my lap.

"I honestly don't know if I will come back, I never do." Alex softly whimperd next to me as I said it. I motion to Simom to ask his.

"Can you bring people with?" This stumped me, I didn't know. I usually don't bring people because I don't want them to become a target of the demons and I don't want them to see me die if I do. I felt Alex perk up and wait hopefull for my answer.

"I'm not sure. There are a lot of dangers there and it's definitely not safe for any wolfs or packs." I said.

"Will you check? We want to go with you. See how well you fight when it's actually a challenge." Simon practically begged me. Alex looked at him weird but nodded his head in agreement. I sighed and nodded.

"I will check but don't hold your breath on it." I know that it was probably not going to happen.

"If it does I am going, I'm not letting my mate go there alone." Alex said. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"I've done this multiple times! I don't need you to go with I can take care of myself." I argued as I stood up ready to walk away. I got three steps before Alex pushed me against the wall, his body was puched against mine and he was holding my wrist so I had no exape. I wold say that I wanted to, that I wanted to push him off and walk away or maybe even get a punch in but it would be the biggest lie I could tell. I wanted to be held by him right now, I felt safe, like I didn't need to fight in hell in two days. I'm definitely new to the feeling and I don't know if I like it yet.

"I'm going with you, not because you can't take care of yourself that was a mistake to say. I'm going because j don't want boys are going to look at you in any way that I don't like, I am going because it's my job too." Alex's voice snapped me out of my daze. His words made me blush slightly, I look out the side of my eye to see Simon smirking. When he sees me looking at him he jist smirks more and gives me a thumbs up while making kissy faces.

'I'm going to kill you Simon!' I yell at him through the mind link.

'Ohhh Simons in trouble!'

'What did you do this time?'

'Why is Alpha mad?'

'How'd you manage to piss her off so fast?  You just went in there.' I heard from the pack. I smirked on the inside when Simons eyes filled with fright and re-focused on Alex.

"I'll see what I can do." I said and he let me go, I whimper in my head because of the loss of contact and the absence of the tingles. I quickly recover and walk out of the room to go talk to Sean.

"Sean, I have a question." I state when I find him in the main room of my packs house, he nods and walks with me away from the pack and to my room.

"What's up?" He asks.

"Can I bring people with for the games?" I feel his curious gaze on me.

"Why would you want to bring people? And who would you bring?"

"Just aswer the question then I will aswer yours."

"Yes you can but only three." I nod at this aswer.

"I want to bring Alex and Simon. And I'm only letting them com because they practically begged me." I said and he nods.

"And for other reasons I bet. Anyway thaley can come and stay in the house you have for the games." I nod at this and he walks away. I walk out of the house and go to find Alex and Simon to tell them. Let's just say they were glad to hear it and now my lungs are crushed from hugs. Oww.

(Hey guys! Thanks for reading I hope you liked it and I know it got a bit sappy and lovey dovey but yeah. Anyway remember to comment it really helps!

P.S who do you want Violet to be with

Alex
Logan
??? (Hasn't been introduced yet but he's a demon and powerful)
¿¿¿ (you choose in the comments))