6 - Girls talk and nightmare

Author pov
Of course, after the celebration
everyone went to their own home and, telling the other countries saying goodbye to each other. "This was an amazing celebration. Thanks again Philippines" mal thank the country with a big smile, he and indo did mention that they both forget the promise they make last year. "Your welcome, hehe" now phil is smirking because of a one particular question pop in her mind and dicided to ask indo later.

"Well we better go home and take some real goodnight rest" Singapore said, since he didn't get the sleep he needed but he always sleep like minimum 4 hours. "Yeah, let's go see you guys later !" Mal said as he goes out of the door and close it gently. The girls only smile and wave at them as they leave, since they both were exhausted from the party.

"So~ what did you guys do?~"

Phil ask indo with a smirk on her face and boi that question make the other country full on red (probably like ussr). "Um.. well.. we didn't do a-anything besides.. cuddling.." indo said as the 'cuddling' part is like a whisper. Of course, Philippines heard it clear in her ears. She wanted to squeal so hard until her own ear drum broke, but she kept it in as she nudge her bestie.

"Well, did u guys confess yet ?" Look at indo innocently. Indo swear that she felt like punching her bff for asking these kind of questions. ".. no.. we didn't" she looks down but then memories of the day made herself giggle at it. "But instead, we enjoy each other's company" indo look up then to phil. "How about you ? Ya know with America!" Indo say excitedly, she wants to hear everything if she could. The other country blush thinking back what happen between them.

"Well.. long story really .." phil scratch her head and look away from indo, just to not make eye contact.

Phil POV
'How am I supposed to explain to her when there are several country confessed to me at the SAME TIME !!??' I thought to myself as I breath in and look at indo with a shaky smile. "You know that.. the other school right ? Our.. um.. you could say our 'neighbour'.." she started as indo only noded to make phil continue her explanation. I breath in and "Ok.. so.. they texted me since they did go to the same middle school as me. So they text me and said they will be at mc'donalds, of course me and ame was already there! I only texted saying im already in it, so they say cool and make me wait for them to come. And when they arrived, they glared at each other like they don't like each other's presents. And then suddenly they all confessed to me, they all love me and wanted to be my boyfriend!!"

I slowly breath in and out as indo only pat my shoulder to calm me down.

"What should I do indo ?" I look at her with pleading eyes. "I mean I didn't choose yet since I told them to give me time!" I was already at the egde of crying, it's a hard decision! How can anyone choose a boyfriend when they all love u until the end? Questions pooring itself in my head. I didn't realise that I was huged by indo as she slowly caress my hair. "Shh.. it's ok phil, we can think this through ok?" She said like a whisper but it calm me down almost instantly. She was always a mother figure to all us Asean, even though she is scary among us but she care.

"Thanks indo.. I don't know what I'll do without you" i said genuinely happy that she is always there. "Now enough gossip, let's go to bed, my battery is low af" indo said jokingly, but she's right. Good thing tomorrow is Sunday, no school ! "Ok mom!" I said as I look at indo innocently again. "Good child" we both laugh at our behaviour, it's like we never grew up. Ever.

??? Sleep realm

Dark.. darker yet darker.. until

"Ibu ! Ibunda!?" A little boy walking around the house to search for his mother but couldn't found her, It's like she disappear into a thin air. He began to feel worried, he goes outside into the paddy field and look for her there. And by luck, he found her walking towards their house with a basket full of cooking ingredients. "Malaysia, what are u doing out here ? Let's go inside" his mother said to him as they link their hands together. "I was searching you, ibu !" The little boy, known as Malaysia chirp out like a three year-old as himself is.

"Ibu was with british, sayang" she said calmly. "But he's warning us" now she look down but quickly look back at her son and smile. "But I'm sure it's fine, your father will protect us right ?" "Yeah! Ayah is strong man!" The mother smiled.

But then the scene change to a horrible one, Malaysia was in the house behind his father as the mother.. bad luck for her as she was killed by the Japanese Empire.

It change again to his father being killed while the Communist attack. At that time mal was already age 8. But at that time he stand up and fight for his own freedom. As he make his first move...

Dream realm end
I wake up sweating like crazy. But as I remind myself with the dream I had it's almost seem so.. painful, to let go good memories with the bad ones.

The next day

"Yelah, Singa" I said to him in annoying tone as I take out the trash cause it's been four god damn days, and we didn't take it out. I walk outside to smell fresh air and remember back what I dream. "It seems so real.." I mumble to myself, and throw the trash at its place. Negative thoughts starts to cover almost my whole brain, it isn't a good sign at all. I go back inside, take my phone and plug earphones on my ears as music take control of my emotions and thoughts. I texted Singapore to say that I shouldn't be bothered at the moment so I can have my peace.

A ding from my phone, I thought it's from Singa but no. It's from my step dad or our principal, Britian.

- text section -

Dad 2: hey, how are you ? I was feel an uneasy feeling as I was thinking of u. Not in a weird way of course.

Of course dad... and I guess u got it :Malay1
right again...

Dad 2 : about ur real parents ?

Yeah... it's just a nightmare.. but I'll :Malay1
be fine

I breath out as I didn't realise I was holding it. But at least he still care for me even though he is just my step dad. I smile a little as another ding came and Britian answered me with

'I sure hope so.. anything happen pls do talk to me'

I can somehow hear him saying these words. I sigh and back to my musics as it brings me to my imaginary world of nothing but happiness. Its sunday so relaxing is the only thing I'm doing until tonight for the homework.. Singa is gonna have to teach me math haha..ha.. ughh.

1229 words

(Here's another chapter as I'll be gone until December so pls enjoy ur time in this book and if u enjoy it let me know. As I always say I love reading ur comments! Byeee )

Edit : 1276 words
Sorry I made little mistake.. this happen when I didn't read the whole chapter before I post it and I'm writing it in a bad state of mine .. hope u still enjoy ! Byee !