2 - Welcome to Asean High School

(Here we go fellas)

Indo pov
As we four walk our way to school I can't help but to just stare at mal. Maybe cause his kind, a gentleman, a very hands- wait! No he isn't handsome but he's cute. WAIT! Ughhh I hate my heart.

"Hey indo, you ok ?"

Mal ask me and make me come back from daydreaming. "Ah, gak apa pa aku ok aja" "ok" he said with a little smile at my reaction of me getting back to reality. 'I dont think mal know I stare at him' I sigh at the fact its possibly true.

"Guys do u think I look ok? I'm a little nervous for our photo day" Philip say with worry and I forgot today is picture day but I dont fear it cause I'm prepare for this kind of thing. I hand over my mirror to Philip and she grab it fast and get all her hair perfect. "Salamat indo!" She said as she handed back the mirror. "No problem" "hey indo u dont want to wear make up?" Mal said teasingly "I dont wear those things mal, I prefer natural beauty" I said with diva-ish voice and act like I'm the most beautiful person, I can hear phil snicker at how I act. Mal look at how I act and chuckled.

"Yeah you ARE beautiful"

mal said like a whisper but guess what, I can hear it and that make me blush. But I act like I didn't.

"What was that mal ?" I asked him and looks like he panicked and I see he's blushing

"Ta-tak de apa-apa" he waved his hand to say it's nothing important. Guess he's just saying that cause I'm like a family to him. I just smile warmly at him "ok mal, minta maaf " "huh? Why?" I just shrug at him cause we're already at the front gate school.

"Sawadikap, mal and singa!" Thailand run to mal and tackle him in a brotherly hug while singa was on his phone the whole time we were walking to school. "How are u ?" "I-im fine thai" as they both have their conversation, phil drag me into the school leaving the boys. "H-hey what is it phil?" "I wanna see professor ame !" She said and this is not the first time cause their relationship is pretty strong since professor America likes to talk to her while I ask Mr Australia some stuff.

"Do you have to drag me?" I say in annoyance. "U have to be there or I'll get nervous" she said in a pleading way and how I hate to see her pleading like that "fine". We walk in and see all the other Asean countries and some Europe countries that somehow get into this school.

(Asean countries are like what? 10? Too little amount we need to make it more drama *pulls some random lever* muahaha)

As we go into the teacher's office we can see that America is the only one in the room "hi professor " Phil wave at ame as ame look up to see her and me, he seems to be happy to see her too. "Good morning Philippines" he smiles warmly at her, with that phil just blush. Well that's not the normal about the full name but it happens cause he's in a bad mood or something. "What's the matter ?" "I'm fine, phil just that I have lots of paper to handle. Tell u what, I'll take u out to the cafe to chit chat after school. Sounds good ?"

And that's when her mind go kaboom! Well not literally but she is excited about her and professor getting out. "s-sure, I dont have plans anyway" America smile at that "great! See u after school!" He stands up and take his stuff to his class. And of course I drag phil out of the office "well have fun!" "Oh no indo is jealous cause I got to go out with my crush first" ughh, I hated when she's right. And I think she sees my expression "it's ok mal will notice sooner or later" phil said with patting my back. "Hope you're right".

Mal's pov
After escaping from Thailand's chit chat we entered the school. "Hey singa.. who are u texting the whole time?" Singapore seems to jolt at me talking to him. "No-no one" he looks nervous at the question. "Ok then" looks like I'm hacking his phone tonight, even though its impossible.

(Skip to everyone in class)

"Alright let's get the attendants for today's class. Myanmar, Philippines, Laos" sir asean announced for every country in the class to listen.

"Here !" The three country answer especially Phil's voice is high pitch.

"Vietnam, thailand ?" Sir Asean ask again with ticking the names.

"Here"

"Indonesia, Singapore, and Malaysia?"

"Sini !" Me, indo and singa say and it goes on to other countries in class.

"Looks like everyone is here today for class" he breathes in and out "we can begin where we left off in mathematics" as he said that everyone in class groan accept Singapore and brunei since they were experts.

As class started I can already feel my eyelids closing. But before I gave up on staying awake, I glance at indo on the other side sitting with phil as they pay attention. I smile slightly then put my head on my arms as sleep take over me.

Indo POV
Looks like I got to put up with math since I have to pass. After this class is picture time so it wont take long until they call us to go to the main hall or something. I sigh and look at my bff at my side, she's not even paying attention which she is playing with her pencil. She noticed I look at her with a bored expression. "What ?" She whisper talk to me since she doesn't want to get caught by Sir Asean. "Nothing" I pay my attention back to Sir Asean as he explain about the matrix.

(Guess that's it, I hope u enjoy ! I will try to finish this book since I never finish a book before but I guess it will change :D )