3 - picture disaster day

(Imma laugh at the title for a bit)

Indo POV

"Sir Asean, it is time" Mr Britian the headmaster of the school said as all the country in class have smiles on their face since they want to get out of this hell. Accept for the genius ones. Of course.

Sir Asean let out a sigh of defeat. "Alright class, you may go first" after he said that everyone cheered and gets out fast.

"Let's go, indo !" Phil chirp as she drag my hand with her. "Oh my- slow down phil" I balance myself after she drag me out of class and at the back of the others.

"hello indo"

brunei suddenly say behind me "can I be beside you in the picture?" "Of course you can brunei !" I answer her as quickly as possible, a smile form on her face "thank u!" she chirp happily.

All of us go to the place where they set up the stuff for our picture. "All right hurry up already !" The one who's holding the camera said un-impatientionly, by their face and the strong accent they pronounce.

its Mrs France. "We don't have much taime". She said in rather furious voice. I snicker quietly at her accent. It's kinda funny how she pronounce stuff, and I can hear snickers from malay and singa. And again, I'm guessing they are making fun of mrs France especially malay.

'Pfft that dork'.

"Okay everyone get in position boys on the left girls to the right" Mr Britian ordered us so we follow the steps since me and malay are similar high and taller then others we get to be middle. I can only giggle while malay scratch his head in embarrassment.

"Zokay now. Ready" i get myself ready with fixing my hijab and smile in front the camera as everyone fixing their own stuff, like their tie, hair, and shirts or skirt. "1 2 3" a flash cause some of us to go blind for a while, meaning the picture has been taken. "Zokay one more time, we ? Only this time u can pose or whatever" me, Phili and Brunei decided to do a heart with our thumb and index finger, while malay hug singa like a bro.

"1 2 3" yet another flash and blind for seconds. "Perfecto !" She chimed in happiness. "waittt- oh no.. I missed it did I ?" Thailand said with his girl-ish look. "Oh no.. not again-" "not ze worried. Let's make another for the last one" mrs France cut britian. By that britian let out a sigh of relief.

"Alright then." They all got in position back except thai. But he had an idea that is laying in front of us all like a super modal. "No fair ! I want to be front to" suddenly Laos said in jealously and that's where the chaos begin.

Myanmar and Vietnam try to separate them from fighting cause it already happen, but mrs france thinks this drama is perfect so she took a lot of pictures. Me, Malaysia, Philippines, Brunei and Singapore is the only one who isn't in the fight.

"That's it I wanna be in" malay said with the confidence act but end up getting beaten up. Poor malay. This is a complete chaos.

'I should pull out my Secret weapon'

So I did and yell "IF YALL DONT STOP YALL GONNA GET A BAMBU RUNCING ON YOUR STOMACHS" I scream in anger and everyone stop fighting just to stare at me for what I said. ".. sorry indo.." they all apologise in front of me with faces saying dont-hurt-us-please-face.

I calm down with a deep breath and smile "I forgive yall but dont .. and I mean Dont. Do. It. Again.." they all look terrified by my words and my insane smile. I mean, who wouldn't?

I go to malay to check if he's fine "sikit je ni" he said in a tough manner but by the looks of it he got lots of bruises. "Enggak! Awak sakit ini" I said in a worried tone. "I'll help u heal up !" I'm determined to take care of him.

"Tidak, singa can do it" he waved his hand as a sign it's fine. It makes me a little disappointed since I really do want to help him. "Plsss?" I pleaded to him. He look at me for a second with a soft smile on his face. "Alright then" the bubbly feeling inside me just burst in happiness.

"Yes !" I giggled at my own act. "We go home together ok ? I will not go shopping" I said with a hand up like I swear to my life "I promise". I look at him determination can be seen clearly from my face and body language. "Pfft alright indo" he shakes his head for saying that girls do like shopping too much.

Third view
As they all got back in class it was history. oh boy do they seriously DONT want to remember back what they've done back then. Some of them are stupid or dumbs decisions or even remember back what their parents would want them to be now. The worst part is, this is where Japan get mock the most. In this subject, he's the third main character and the worst since he suffer lots of countries in Asean, almost all of them.

Japan had already prepared himself for the worst, but still.. not enough. Even though some other countries like Thailand and South Korea is ok with him and even befriending him. The others couldn't really forgive him for what he's done. Lucky for him that malay and indo actually forgive him, and singa was force by malay to forgive him, even though he doesn't want to. But he doesn't care about it anymore, since it's all from the past.

Now.. their history teacher is Mr Russia. He was USSR or more like his father but he rather not say anything about it. "Alright class, we can go to chapter 8 that is when u all get independence or when u were born. Like for an example, Philippine is now 121. He was born in 12 june.. and it's a coincidence that our dates are the same" he say with calm and a hint of happiness that
Not really anyone can hear that. "As for the others as I remember, Singapore is 9th August, Indonesia is 17th August, Malaysia is 31st August, Thailand is 8th July.." as he continues to say all the Asia countries there own Independence Day.

"And that's all of them" he have his accent but he said it clear to everyone's ears. Every country clap as he was absolutely right. They all look at him empress and some of them look at him as if he's a god of remembering every single thing. "Well let's start with what we heard that Japanese Empire.. no offence japan" Russia know what it feels like for him to be evil at the past. He always does apologise to him every time he mention him in this. "Non taken" japan sigh as the class continues with their lesson of the day.

(1188 words !!!! A record in this book since I write only 1000 below and since I'm going for spm this year .. this will make it up I guess.. until December I'll continue!! Or not December.. let's just wait and see ~ Rina)

Edit : 1242 words and i fix some mistakes that i made so yeah i will make a new chapter very soon, so byeee ~ Rina 29/7/19