Chapter 48: Happy Ending?

A/N: SORRY to keep you waiting guys. Kinda busy sa work for the past week. Anyway, try to understand all the errors.

And about last chappy's BS, I need to make it simple since hindi ito naka private.

Don't forget to vote and leave some comments. :)

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Sidney's POV

"..If you will take me to be your husband.. Sidney Antonette Madrigal will you please.. Marry me?"

Is this really happening? Hindi ba ako nananaginip? Caleb, is asking me to be his wife.

Tuloy tuloy lang ang pag patak ng mga luha ko. Purely tears of joy. Lalong lumakas ang hangin at pag alon ng dagat.

"You have given me life in everything you do. I offer you my hand, heart and a share of all my possessions. Sidney, I must have you for my own.. entirely my own. So please.. Say yes?"

I burst a little laughed when I saw his face pleading. But in a cute and funny way. Para kasing nag aalangan siya kung sasagot ba ko, kaya siguro nag mamakaawa.

Once I say yes, alam ko mas magiging complicated ang lahat. But one thing is for sure, Handa niya kong pakasalan anytime and anywhere.

Ako ba? Handa na?

He made a cute puppy face at kahit umiiyak ako ay nginitian ko parin siya. I held both of his hands.

Then I slowly nodded.

"Of course.. Yes... I will marry you." His face was enlightened and he immediately stood up.

He grinned wide.

"Did you really said yes?" His eyes grew wide then he excitedly asked na parang hindi pa ito makapaniwala.

Pa ulit ulit lang akong tumango at hindi parin mabura ang ngiti.

"You are going to marry me even if it's today, tomorrow or the other day?!" May pagka sigurista talaga ang boyfriend ko. And since I said yes, I am more willing to marry him kahit ngayong gabi pa.

"Yes, We will get married. Anytime and anywhere honey." And he gave me a very warm and tight embrace, at agad itong sinuklian.

Binuhat pa niya ko habang yakap yakap. Tuluyan na din nawala ang luha ko at nangibabaw ang saya.

Napatili pa ko ng umikot ikot ito habang naka yakap sa akin. We giggled together and later on ay ibinaba na din ako nito mula sa kanyang pag kakabuhat.

"YES! She said yes!!! I love you so much my future wife!" Caleb cupped my face as he showered it with his sweet smack kisses.

"..I promise to give you the best days of your life Sidney. We are going to have a perfect and happy family. I can assure you, that you will never regret this night that you said yes.. Bukas na bukas pakakasalan na kita."

I cling my arms around his neck and lightly kissed his soft red lips.

"I love you so much Caleb! And I can't wait the day.. that we are going to exchange our vows."

He leaned his forehead into mine and he also rubbed his nose.

Slowly his lips met mine and kissed each other passionately.

* * * *

I woke up when the sun strike my half awake eyes. Ang ganda ng sikat ng araw. I'm currently wearing Caleb's polo.