Search Party for a Naked Girl

"Again."

I groaned in frustration as I pushed off the ground. Twigs and leaves stuck to my back and hair, and it was like an open invitation for birds to nest on me. After rolling my shoulders, earning satisfying cracks from both of them, I advanced towards Derek again, hands and arms raised to defend my upper body. The forest grew eerily quiet as we circled each other, both waiting for the other to strike first. When he didn't throw the first hit, I tried swinging one at his face, only for him to dodge and sidestep out of sight. In return, I felt his fist colliding with my side, not hard enough to hurt me, but hard enough to make me grow a little bit more annoyed than I already was.

Derek wore an obnoxious grin when I spun around to face him, "Getting angry yet?"

"What do you think?" I growled and aimed to tackle him to the ground. But instead of toppling him over, I only felt his arms around my waist as he reversed the action, holding me in a submission hold with my back pressed flush against his chest. I clawed at his arms, attempting to pry them away from me, but they wouldn't budge.

"Really?" Derek's breathe fanned against my neck as he only tightened his grip, "I thought you said you know self-defence."

"And I told you that it's been a while!"

I grew tired of getting my ass handed to me every time and within a beat, I brought my head back harshly, hitting him square on the nose. Instantly, Derek's arms dropped and a low groan followed when his hand grabbed his nose. I took the chance and landed a decent punch to his gut before dropping down and kicking his feet out underneath him. He hit the ground with a satisfying thud. In a blink of an eye, I placed him in a submission hold of my own, rendering him helpless for the time being. Derek trashed against my grip but I didn't budge. Whatever I was, gave me enough strength to even hold an alpha down, and truth be told, I was a little scared of myself.

"Satisfied?" I asked through gritted teeth while I tried keeping my anger in control.

His eyes darted between mine and my body on top of his. For a moment, I thought that I managed to win for a change. But then next thing I knew, I was being rolled over and pinned to the ground. Before I could fight back, Derek's lips were on mine, kissing me deeply and erased every thought from my mind. Mid-kiss, he loosened his grip on my hands to snake his arm underneath me, while I wrapped mine around his neck to press our bodies closer together. Although we were making out in the forest in broad daylight, and that we were both sweaty from the sparring session a moment ago, I breathlessly kissed him back and even had the nerve to wrap my legs around his waist. My vision clouded with stars when he rolled his hips into me, and I couldn't swallow the sharp breath that escaped me. If we didn't cool it down that instant, I would lose both my innocence and virginity there on the ground, in the forest.

"You do realize," I muttered against his lips while his hand travelled down my leg towards my butt, "that we're supposed to be sparring. This..." I gestured down at our bodies that were almost glued together, "This isn't sparring."

Derek shook his head in agreement, "You're right." A smile tugged at his mouth corners before he feathered my jaw with more kisses, "We should've done this instead."

I broke into a fit of giggles when his stubble tickled the soft skin in my neck. My hands pressed against him until he sat upright. Derek pulled me to my feet with him and brushed the leaves and twigs out of my hair and clothes. The whole time he was staring at me with this unreadable expression that left me completely puzzled.

"What?" I asked after my apprehension became too much.

He smiled gently and brushed the hair out of my face, allowing his hand to linger on my cheek, "Have I told you how beautiful you are today?"