Author's Note

A long overdue hello to all of you amazing people!

How is everyone doing? 

Okay, so I'm not exactly the kind of writer that reveals what she's working on before it's actually completed, but in order for this to work, I need to have a heart to heart with you all and give you the 'tea'...

Long story short, I had to binge watch TW Season 5 and 6 in one week to watch the movie (yeah, yeah, I haven't finished the series yet until last week, don't come for me) and it sorta, mighta, kinda sparked my interest to continue the Howl series. 

Another long story short, I then had to reread Howl 1 & 2 to give myself a recap. I noticed a few things...

1. Your comments. They had me cackling. Like, there are other people in my house - they're sleeping. And there I am, silently dying because I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard. So thank you for that, your comments make writing these things SO worth it. 

2. At the end of Howl 1, I made a mistake. The name 'Melle' is of German origins, not Dutch. My bad, don't know what I was sniffing when I wrote that haha! But Riley is of German origins and it might play a role later in the Howl series. 

3. The part where Riley is a Geisttier (a spirit animal if you'd like) and having a pack of 'spirit animals' and one of them representing a frog... I really wanted to make that work, but after having watched the rest of the series and then the movie, I realized it won't. So, if Howl 3 sees the light, Riley will be something else, something even better, and something that actually exsists but only in mythology and folklore. 

Now, the next order of business I'd like to blabber about, is Howl 2. 

I'm going to make a few minor but important changes here and there, mainly just changing the chapters where Riley finds out about being a Geisttier. I will let you know when it's done, and you can go back a reread those chapters if you'd like to discover Riley's new species. Keep an eye out for the next Howl 2 update, and you'll know. 

LAST BUT NOT LEAST...

How old are some of you anyway? Because I've seen comments where some of the Howl readers are literally 11 or something????? 

And this book is K.I.N.K.Y. 

And speaking of kinky, what I want to ask next is SUPER important. 

On a scale from 1 - 5 chilli peppers, how spicy do you want Riley and Derek's spicy scenes to be?

1 - mild

2 - what you read when they first boinked

3 - it's gettin' hot in here, so take off all your clothes

4 - like reading words like 'member' and 'wet' and 'tight' don't bother you at all

5 -   oh my innocent soul, Imma need holy water afterwards

Let me know ;)

And that's my blabbering for today. 

I'm off to rewatch season 3 and start planning the next book. Please be patients with me tho, I have a job these days (very adult-ish, I know) and my writing time is limited to the evenings. But at least the book is in progress... 

Hope everyone has a great day!

Love ya!