Part 19

Estelle P.O.V 

      i woke up in a cold sweat. i had a nightmare about vego. i curled up and started to cry. it was terrible. he killed everyone i was close to in front of me. he tortured me to the point i wanted him to kill me but he wouldnt. i herd someone come in. it was a lady i didnt know but something told me to trust her. she sat next to me. "Whats wrong little one?" i hugged her. she held me close.

      "W-who are you?" i asked. "Im queen mala" i shot up. "Dragon protector?" i asked. she nodded. i hugged her. "thank you! Thank you!" she was socked. "for what dear?" "on the behalf of my nest they said if i was ever to meet you to thank you for the help youve given to dragons everywhere." she smiled. "Your welcome. how are you feeling?" i didnt answer. my mind was on something else.

"Wheres hiccup?" i ask. "Outside bu-" before she can finish i jump up and run outside. ignoring pain in my legs and side as i run to find hiccup. "Hiccup!" hiccuop sees me and runs over to me. he hugs me and i hug back. "Oh my gosh your ok!" i say. he laughs. "You were worried about me? Estelle i was terrified for you."

i laugh. "glad to see you care." he gets serious. "Of corse i care. why would i not?" i sigh. "i dont know." he looks at me. "Why didnt you tell me about the children of dragons? or that i was one of them" "I thought youd think i was crazy." i say ashamed.

"I ride dragons and have a friend who has wings. crazies out the window." i laugh. "Well.. now you know." he smiles. "Im glad i do. that makes us siblings in a way sence we're both... that." i nod. "that would be pretty cool." i say not thinking. ive always wanted a family but.. there no way hiccup would want me as a sibling.

toothless comes over and pounces on me licking my face. i laugh. "Missed you too toothless" i said laughing. hiccup smiles. "Hey estelle..." i look up at him. "Yeah?" "Would you like to come live back at the edge with us?" i smile. "Yes i would!" a family! i could have a fmaily. i could help hiccup and the others help dragons. than i forwned.

i cant. i cant go and live with them. "Actually hiccup... i cant." he frowns. "Why?" i sigh. "Ive made a vow. i have a mission. but i promise ill visit all the time." he sighs. "Why cant you complete your mission and live with us? estelle i cant loose you again. your like the sister i always wanted. i cant loose you again." i hug him

"Your like a big brother to me too hiccup. and i dont want to loose you to. but. you lived a life that i cant. thats not how it works. im sorry hiccup." he sighs. "Please estelle. why cant you stay? give me a real reason." i sigh. "I cant. i could never live in a stable or a hut. i could never get use to a life like that. i couldnt eat at a table or have cooked meals. im just not like that. im sorry hiccup." he just nods.

"I understand... if you love something let it go.... I wnat you to know Estelle your always welcomed and I'll always miss you. But I won't hold you back.." I smile. "Thank you hiccup."

The next few days I heal up and hang out with the rider. The day comes when I fly off. I hug hiccup one last time. "Rember. Send lots of terror mails" "I will hiccup." "I'm going to miss you too." We hug one last time. Tears in my eyes as I fly and wave goodbye. I find a nice dragon island and open the bag that they gave me. Inside is a jornal. In the front hiccup drew himself with a note. "Don't forget me."

I'll never forget him.

Hiccup. The child of dragons.